The "After Party" (🍋)

[SMUT CHAPTER]

As Y/N opened the door to his, Wanda's, and Nat's shared room, Natasha backed Wanda up while kissing her, with Y/N closing the door and locking it, subtly using his watch to activate privacy mode on the room.

"What's this?" Wanda purred as Natasha smirked.

"You've got one more present to open, Y/N help her prepare for opening her present." Nat said as she locked lips with Wanda before heading into the walk in wardrobe to get changed.

Y/N meanwhile began kissing Wanda, his hands undoing his jeans as he kicked his shoes into the air and broke the kiss with Wanda to head the shoes out of the way, making Wanda smirk, she loved how confident he could get in the bedroom.

Wanda helped Y/N remove his shirt to reveal his body, a six pack of muscular abs, Wanda still refused to buy Y/N's story that the spider bite gave him that good of a body. As Wanda ran her hand over Y/N's abs, he slipped his jeans off to reveal that he was wearing a pair of boxers made to look like a present, she laughed to herself at the joke until they heard the sliding doors on the walk in wardrobe open, and there Natasha stood, wearing a ribbon around her chest covering her boobs, a ribbon around her crotch covering her pussy, and nothing else.

Y/N and Wanda's mouths dropped open and nearly hit the floor making Nat smirk at the effect she had on her two partners.

"Mommy." Y/N squeaked involuntarily as Nat and Wanda giggled.

"Not tonight baby. Tonight is about our birthday girl." Nat said as she walked towards Wanda who lunged into a kiss. "Colour? both of you."

"Green." Y/N said.

"Green." Wanda said.

"I wonder what my presents are?" Wanda chuckled inbetween kisses as she reached up to Nat's ribbon bra and untied it, letting the ribbon fall off as Nat's tits were freed Wanda clicked her fingers at Y/N and told him to lay next to her on the bed. As Y/N climbed onto the bed, Wanda 'Opened her other present' using magic to make Y/N's boxers disappear, his dick springing free as Wanda pulled him into a kiss while making sure he was laying next to him, her hand reaching over to his cock and beginning to stoke it while Y/N reached over to Wanda's pussy and began rubbing her to get her wet, doing the same with Natasha who felt Wanda's other hand reach up to her tits and begin to play with them.

As Y/N and Natasha peppered Wanda with Kisses, she continued giving Y/N a handjob while feeling Nat's tits, Y/N broke the kiss and leaned over, taking one of Wanda's tits into his mouth and beginning to play with her nipples using his tongue and teeth, eliciting a whimper from Wanda.

"You ready for another present honey?" Nat asked as Wanda nodded, Nat reached under the bed and pulled out a scarlet red Strap on, with a bottle of lube, Wanda decided to let Y/N and Nat take the lead. "Climb on top of Y/N so you're looking into his eyes."

Nat's tone meant she was in a dominating mood.

"Use your cleaning magic on yourself. Just in case." Nat said as Wanda used the magic on her self. "Good girl."

Wanda followed the 1st order and was on her hands and knees over Y/N, her eyes looking into his as Natasha lubed up the strap on and Wanda's ass, Y/N readied himself and nodded to Nat, the two of them pushing in at the same time, Wanda's moan filling their ears with euphoric music.

Y/N latched on to Wanda's neck and began leaving love bites all over her neck while Natasha left love bites all over Wanda's shoulders, both Y/N and Natasha finding a rythm fast as one pulled out the other would thrust in.

"OH!" Wanda moaned out at the feeling of constant pleasure, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as Y/N and Nat fucked her like a pair of pistons, her mind went blank as she felt Y/N reach down and rub her clit, making her cum for the first time that night, but definitely not the last as Nat and Y/N kept fucking her, not stopping as she came, he pleasured cries filling the room. Y/N was managing to hit her G-spot on every thrust, thanks to the practice he had with both her and Nat. "C-cumming!"

Y/N and Nat kept fucking as Wanda let out one continuous moan that was slightly jumpy thanks to the thrusts, her tits were bouncing and Natasha was looking at Wanda's ass cheeks as they rippled slightly, she brought her hand down and smacked Wanda on the ass causing the witch to moan.

"YES!" She yelled as she came again.

Y/N kept thrusting as he felt Wanda's pussy clenching around him again while Nat practically had Wanda singing praises to her and Y/N. Wanda had gone through four orgasms by the time Y/N and Nat approached their first, their enhanced stamina helping in that part of things.

"I'm gonna-" Y/N began as Nat nodded.

"Fuck, me too. Try and hold out till I say babe." Nat said as Wanda was getting close again

Nat let out one loud moan as she came hard.

"Nat?!" Y/N grunted as he tried to hold back. Nat helped Wanda climb off of the strap on before looking at Wanda.

"Where do you want it Birthday girl? Pussy, Ass, or mouth?"

"Pussy." Wanda said as drearily as Nat nodded kissing Wanda, the sight making Y/N cum inside Wanda's tight pussy as Wanda came alongside him. Y/N's groan as he came and Wanda's moan making music as Natasha smirked at the sight.

When they were finished the three of them lay on the bed as Wanda ley there, breathless, the three of them covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"Fuck. Best birthday ever." Wanda said breathlessly as Y/N and Nat chuckled.

"Let's see if we can get through a shower together without ending up going for another round." Nat said as she smiled at Y/N, the two of them leaning in and kissing Wanda.

"Happy birthday babe." Y/N and Wanda said as Wanda smiled at them before the three of them went into the shower to clean up, going for another round in the shower.

That night the three of them went to sleep in one another's arms, with Y/N in the middle as the two women held him protectively, cuddling him as they all slept, they were happy with how the surprise birthday party turned out...