Long Day [🍋]

[!!!SMUT IN CHAPTER!!!]

As Y/N walked into his room at the compound and saw both Wanda and Natasha laying in one another's arms, with Wanda snuggled up to Natasha, as he got out of his clothes and headed to the shower, Y/N let himself relax as he turned the shower on, letting out a relaxed breath, he let the water run over his body. He felt a hand brush over his back, he turned and saw Natasha standing there.

He leaned in and kissed her, as she ran her hand through his hair as she kissed him back, not failing to notice his right hand reach up and cup her left breast, playing with her nipple between his fingers. When they broke the kiss, Y/N and Nat looked into one another's eyes for a moment as Natasha noticed the weary look on his face.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked as Y/N nodded.

"I've got you and Wanda, I'm always okay." Y/N said as he looked at her and leaning in for another kiss, to which she happily granted, she looked at him and smiled. "You know the others have complained to me about being able to hear us fucking, right?"

Natasha smiled and reached a hand out of the shower, turning on the radio as it started playing In The Air Tonight -- By Phil Collins.

[!!!SMUT START!!!]

They locked lips again as Natasha began kissing up and down Y/N's neck, while Y/N's left hand reached down between her legs, he began to run a finger through her folds as he kissed her, his free hand reaching up and running his thumb over her cheek, all the while, Natasha had been slowly and teasingly stroking his cock.

Nat moved back slightly as she slowly inched closer to the wall, letting out slight moans as Y/N toyed with her pussy.

"Colour." He whispered to her as she looked at him.

"Green." She whisper whined into his ear as he took his hand away from her pussy. They locked lips and Natasha wrapped her legs around Y/N's waist and her arms around his shoulders while Y/N guided his cock to her entrance, with one thrust he was in, Natasha let out a guttural moan as she felt him spear his cock into her pussy. Y/N slowly withdrew until it was just the tip remaining inside of her, and then just as suddenly, he thrust back in again, making Natasha let out a moan as he sucked on her neck, his right hand reaching up and playing with her left tit.

Natasha started to bounce up and down gently on Y/N's cock, his hands moving from her tits to grab both of her ass cheeks to provide support for her as she bounced up and down.

As his cock thrust into her pussy, Natasha let out a few quiet moans as she felt her back meet the wall of the shower, the water having been turned off. Y/N began thrusting into her harder and faster as Natasha let out moan after moan, her suppressed moans filling the room, she reached to her left tit and grabbed it, squeezing it slightly and pinching her nipple between her fingers.

As they kissed, Natasha moaned into Y/N's mouth, allowing his tongue to slip into her mouth in a deeper kiss, her hands began to run over Y/N's body as he continued to fuck her against the wall of the shower.

"Nat..."

"We're in a shower honey. And remember, no need to hold back." Natasha said as Y/N smirked at her and began to speed up his thrusts, drawing a series of moans from Natasha as she came, moaning down his ear, which was all he needed to push him over the edge. he knew she was sterilized, but he didn't want to risk it.

As they both came down from their highs, Y/N turned the shower on and they began a post coital make out session in the shower while Y/N used the shower to clean Natasha up and to clean himself up.

[!!!SMUT END]

When they were finished in the shower they both went to bed, with Y/N carrying Natasha in his arms bridal style. They went to sleep with Wanda, Y/N feeling relaxed after a somewhat tough day...