Dress to Kill...

Y/N arrived at the compound just after four o'clock, climbing through the window of his room and taking the suit off, putting it in the washing machine he had installed, he set it to 30 minutes and pressed the start button, he began looking for something smart to get changed into, eventually just changing into a white shirt and a pair of black suit pants, he put on a tie and a pair of dress shoes, as he did his tie up he heard the door open, turning Y/N saw Kate stood there.

"I saw the news, Toomes got out again, huh." Kate said as Y/N nodded.

"Yeah." Y/N said as he smiled, Kate chuckled to herself as she walked up to him and fixed his tie up properly.

"You never could get the tie." Kate said to herself with a smile.

"No." Y/N laughed to himself as Natasha opened the door and looked at them both, she leant against the doorway and saw them both laughing. Kate turned and looked at Nat before turning back to Y/N.

"Go get em, webhead." Kate said as she smiled. Leaving the room, Nat smiled gratefully at Kate before gesturing for Y/N to follow.

As Y/N and Nat walked through the compound, Wanda walked past in a black dress, black knee high socks, black boots, and a red jacket. Natasha meanwhile was wearing her clothes from teaching earlier, she had obviously still not got changed. Natasha led Y/N into her room and went into her walk in wardrobe, leaving Y/N sat on the edge of the bed. As Natasha went through her wardrobe, Y/N looked around.

"Um, Nat, why did you bring me here?" Y/N asked as Natasha smirked, she picked out her clothes for the afternoon.

"Because, you're gonna help me with some stuff, like getting into this dress-"

"You? You need help getting into a dress? Bull." Y/N said as Natasha smirked and sauntered up to him, she kissed him on the lips with passion, she knew it was like a venus fly trap for Y/N. "Thanks, but seriously, you clearly don't need help getting into the dress."

"No, but I need help zipping it up, I can't reach it in this."

"This dress sounds like it presents more problems by the minute." Y/N said as he chuckled, leaning in and kissing Natasha on the neck.

"Ah ah ah. Maybe later, now, put my bra on me for me while I do my make up-"

"Ah, now I know why I'm here, you wanted me to act as your hands while you're doing your makeup." Y/N said as Nat smirked and nodded.

"Nothing gets past you huh. Get to it, don't want to keep Wanda waiting do you?"

"Good point. Arms up." Y/N said as Natasha put her arms up, Y/N brought the straps of the bra around her chest, under her amrs. Y/N clipped it shut as Nat brushed her eyebrows. Y/N picked up Natasha's lace panties and knelt down holding them ready for her to step into. "Legs."

Nat stepped into the panties and Y/N pulled them up her legs as he took a moment to admire her ass. Natasha finished her make up before Y/N handed her her dress, she got into the dress and Y/N zipped up the back. 

"You were pretty good at that."

"I helped you get changed into a ribbon bra and panties, I should think the normal ones are easy by now." Y/N said as Natasha smirked. She put on some lipstick and perfume before turning and looking at Y/N who was awestruck by the view in front of him...

 She put on some lipstick and perfume before turning and looking at Y/N who was awestruck by the view in front of him