Yo Adrian!

As Y/N swung through the city he followed the sirens, running along buildings and leaping from roof to roof, he spotted The Vulture off in the distance, soaring away, nearly escaping until...

*Thwip*

The Vulture felt something tug at his foot, looking down he spotted Spider-Man holding onto him as he pulled him back down to a roof top.

"Sir, do you know how fast you were going?!" Y/N called out as the Vulture swept his wings at Y/N knocking him back and making him let go of the web.

As Toomes tried to fly away, Y/N leapt off of the building and began swinging after him.

"Toomes, come on, don't you think Liz would prefer to see her dad out of prison more than money?" Y/N called out as Toomes barrel rolled out of the way.

"Can't you just let me go, huh, just this once?!" Toomes said as Y/N webbed the bag of money from his hand and to the side of a building.

"Not really, no! Come on Adrian, come quietly, I'll put in a good word for ya." Y/N said as he was hit by some sort of high pitched blast, sending him falling out of the sky, crashing down onto the rood of a nearby building.

"Agh, my back, my back!" Y/N groaned as he held his back. "Gonna need a Chiropractor when I get back home."

As Y/N stood up he saw The Vulture flying towards him, another blast hit him. Sending Y/N onto the floor.

"Agh. What is that?!" Y/N asked confused as he was hit in the face by the Vultures knee.

"Like it? made it myself."

"No! I don't like it, I hate it." Y/N said as he quickly webbed the wings up but they cut through the webbing. "Oh come on!"

Y/N avoided the next blast and spotted where it was coming from on Adrian's mask, Y/N web-zipped into a dropkick, smashing the vultures mask, as a wing came swiping towards him, Y/N leapt over it and used his webs to grab the part of the wing rig that the wings came from, ripping it from Adrian's. As Toomes looked at him, Y/N sent web after web at him, wrapping the Vulture up in a cocoon of webbing, before dragging him off to the cops who were waiting below.

"All yours fellas, his suits up on the roof. I gotta go."

"Sure you don't wanna hang around?" Yuri said as she arrived. "Or you got a hot date."

"Hot date. I need to get into my tux." Y/N said as Yuri chuckled.

"I can now only imagine you wearing a tux with the mask still on." Yuri said with a smirk.

"I know I'd look good like that, but I think my date would probably have an issue. See you around Yuri." Y/N said as he set off swinging in the direction of the compound.

The night before:

Norman Osborn was in a board meeting with the Oscorp execs.

"As of today oscorp industries has surpassed quest aerospace as the principal supplier to the united states military and with SI no longer working in the military business, we are on our way to the top. In short ladies and gentlemen of the board, costs are down, revenues are up, and our stock...has never been higher." Norman said proudly as he looked at everyone.

"Wonderful news, Norman, wonderful as a matter of fact it's the reason we're selling the company." One of the board members stated.

"What?"

"As quest aerospace is recapitalizing in the wake of the bombing, expanding, they made a tender offer we can't ignore" The Board member continued.

"Why wasn't I told?"

"The last thing they want is a power struggle with entrenched management -- the deal is off if you come with it. -- The board expects your resignation in 30 days." The Various board members said, one after the other, finishing each others sentences.

"But you can't do this to me. I started this company. You know how much I sacrificed?! oh max please." Norman said, pleading to his friend Max

"Norman, the board is unanimous we're announcing the sale after the next Stark expo

"Norman, the board is unanimous we're announcing the sale after the next Stark expo. I'm sorry."

"You're out Norman." One of the board Members said as they maliciously sipped their drink.

"Am I?" Norman whispered to himself as he looked at them all.