𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 - 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 [𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞]

notes: leo reacting to y/n pulling him in for a kiss by his belt. ;) i'm doing this for all of them and it's in headcannon style because i'm in a rut and lazy. bayverse spefically for now, but let me know if you want this for other iterations as well. ^v^

warnings: mature language, nsfw mentions/sexual themes.

---

- eyes would widen a fraction, and if you weren't paying attention you probably wouldn't notice.

- at the feeling of your hands on his belt, he would raise an eye ridge.

- his jaw would clench, and again, if you weren't watching him closely you wouldn't notice.

- hands would slide to your waist. grip would tighten a little at the feeling of your breath fanning his face.

- his cheeks would warm at the close proximity, his gaze would study you.

- so intense it made your skin prick in delight.

- he'd pull you closer at the feeling of your lips against his own.

- and once you'd both pull away he'd send you the most breathtaking smile. the type that literally takes your breath away and make your heart clench.

- leo would lean closer to you, so close you could feel his breath against your ear. "that was a very bold move, y/n.." he would murmur, his voice low, husky, and laced in a teasing tone.

- his voice alone would bring you pleasure, giving you goosebumps and causing a shiver to snake up your spine.

- your cheeks would dust in a soft rosey glow, but you'd force a smirk on your delicate lips.

- "exactly why i did it, leonardo." you'd all but purr. grabbing his bandana tails and twirling them around a finger with a coy smile that had his heart stuttering and thoughts to falter for a moment.

- leo loved hearing you say his name like that.

- he'd bite his lip subcontiously and study you with those intense blue eyes of his.

- "and what spurred on this bold move?"

- leaning closer to him, brushing your lips against his once more-

- "i was hoping you'd pull an even bolder one~"

- if you were in a secluded area, and especially if no one was around, he'd take you right then and there.

- if you were more in public, he'd find the most hidden place he could and mark every inch of you as his. ;)

- either way you're covered with love bites.

- leo wants you all to himself, and he'd be deliberate with his markings. putting them in places where they wouldn't be seen by the naked eye normally. that way, you two are the only ones aware of their existence.

- and when you guys were with company again, he'd brush his hand over the spots, despite not being able to see them, he'd know exactly where they were. he would apply a bit of pressure, to make it known to you, and only you, that he was very aware of this,

- leo likes to watch you squirm.

- and he makes you squirm as often as he can.