𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 - 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 [𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞]

notes: mikey's reaction to y/n pulling him in for a kiss by his belt. kinda forgot about these tbh lol. life's a pain in the ass and very busy but i'm hoping to update a bit more regularly. idk- i hope you enjoy! raphies next~~

warnings: mature language, nsfw mentions/sexual themes.

---

- eyes would widen visibly and face would immediately be swamped in a smirk.

- "oh ho ho, watcha doin' there mama?" he'd coo. grabbing for your bum and giving it a hearty squeeze.

- you'd lean up and brush your lips against his own teasingly.

- giving him a sly smile before slipping away from him.

- "oh no you don't-" before you get the chance to take more than a single step, his hands find you and suddenly you're pressed against his chest again.

- this time mikey places his lips firmly against your own.

- you melt into the kiss and he uses this chance to slide his tongue into your mouth.

- he slips his hands underneath your ass and lifts you up, instinctively you wrap your legs around him.

- when you both pull away from the kiss, panting heavily, he presses his forehead against your own. beaming at you cheekily.

- "do that again, and i'll have to take you to the bedroom." he'd shrug. "not that I'm complaining."

- your eyebrows would raise and a teasing smile would crawl onto your lips.

- "shall we put that to the test, michelangelo?"

- hearing his full name caused him to visibly shiver and he churred.

- if you were alone, he'd take you there, not even bothering to go as far as the bedroom. there was no time for that.

- but if you weren't, he'd take you to his room (or a room void of other people).

- neither of you were quiet.

- and if there were people around, they'd leave so quickly because they knew exactly what was happening.

- he'd praise you left and right, his mouth would never leave you. whether he was kissing your body or your lips. both were good.

- your skin would be littered with bruises from his hands, his mouth, etc.

- not that you minded~

- you'd praise him in return, with your words and your actions.

- he was probably louder than you were.

- but you loved to hear his moans.

- "fuck baby-" was heard A LOT.

- mikey is very submissive and breedable. 👁🫦👁👌✨

- and once you were finished, mikey gave the best after care.

- kisses and snuggles and comfort food. watching a comfort movie/show.

- and you'd probably fuck a few more times after that too.