An Angel

Note :  Aakriti : Kriti
            Aakriti's father : A/F
            Aakriti's mother : A/M

           Alexander : Alex ( nic name )
           Alex's Father : H/F
           Alex's mother : H/M

In India

Author's pov :

Varun was growing increasingly impatient to meet Aria, but an urgent call from his office forced him to leave. Aakriti had also left, heading to the NGO with Aarohi, as she always did when she had free time, to spend time with the children. Meanwhile, Sid (Sidharth) was at home, engrossed in his work on his laptop. Mr. and Mrs. Goenka were busy with preparations for the arrival of the Hernandez family.

"Sid, can you please go to the airport and bring the Hernandez family home? Varun is at the office," Mrs. Goenka requested, her face adorned with a soft smile.

"Yes, Maa. I'll go," Sid replied, not looking up from his laptop.

"Go now, their flight is about to land," she urged.

"Okay, I'm going now. Bye," Sid said, finally closing his laptop and heading out. Mrs. Goenka returned to her preparations as Sid left.

---

**Time Skip to Airport**

Sid's POV:

I reached the airport and scanned the crowd for the Hernandez family. I spotted a group surrounded by bodyguards, which had to be them. Approaching the man I presumed to be Mr. Hernandez, I handed him my phone after informing him that Mrs. Goenka was on the call. Though he initially frowned, he spoke to my mother and then handed the phone back to me. I greeted him with a cold gaze and instructed him to follow me.

We settled into the car and began the drive home.

In the Car:

"What do you do, son?" Mr. Hernandez asked with a small smile, drawing everyone's attention to me.

"Uncle, I'm a businessman and the world's second-largest Mafia boss," I responded in my usual cold tone. Mr. Hernandez remained unfazed, having already been informed of my demeanor by Mrs. Goenka.

The passengers were taken aback by my emotionless voice, but Alex introduced himself professionally.

"Hello, Mr. Sidharth Goenka. I'm Alexander... Alexander Hernandez, the world's number one Mafia King," he said.

"The pleasure is mine, Mr. Alexander," I replied.

"You can call me Alexander," he said as we shook hands. Silence filled the car after that exchange.

Author's pov :

A while later, Alexander's attention was captured by a girl who appeared angelic—beautiful, cute, sweet, kind, and humble. She was far from the car but was smiling and talking, distributing food and clothes to some children. Suddenly, Alexander shouted,

"Stop the car!" His sudden outburst startled everyone.

The driver halted, and Sid turned to Alexander. "What happened?"

"I need some water," he said nervously, though he maintained his poker face.

"Okay, here," Sid said, handing him a water bottle.

"No, I want cold water. You all wait here, I'll get some from that shop," he said, quickly exiting the car before Sid could respond.

Alexander's POV:

I left the car and hurried towards the girl, but she was already walking away. By the time I reached the spot, she was gone, though I found her anklet on the ground. I pocketed the anklet and bought some cold water to avoid suspicion. As I returned to the car, I noticed someone watching me with a smirk. Settling back into the car, we resumed our journey to the house.

---

Hope u like it guyss ..
See u and plz like it ..
Ba byee.. take care 🤗
Thnku ❤️ all
Soon ...