Date with Kidnapper

Aakriti 's Pov :

Stupid ! Dumbass ! Jerk ! Mental ! Half-Brain ! Asshole = Alexander

This Alexander Hernandez irritated me to hell on the way to his home.

I regret coming to AMERICA or waiting for that Bastard.

Everything has been wrong since I came here.

Leave that ! Right now , I'm sitting on couch that to In Alex's House that too infront of her parents who are just staring at me with a wide grin on their face while MY MR.KIDNAPPER is sitting on other couch laughing at the situation.

( Alex 's Mother - H/M )

( Alex 's Father - H/F )

H/M : I'm so happy to see you again , My Child

Alex's Mom grabbed my right hand palm and seated beside me.

H/F : I'm glad that you are here Aakriti

Alex's Dad said to me with a warm smile

Aakriti : I didn't came here Uncle. Your SON KIDNAPPED me.

I said pressing 'Son' and 'Kidnapped' while glaring at Alex

Alex smile got changed with a nervous expression which made me Smirk.

Now , He's dead !

My smirk wide when Alex's Mother raised her hand to Alex. I thought she'll slap him but....

H/M : Thank-god ! Even if it's the second time, my son has done some good work.

She patted on his shoulder , I looked at her in shock and Alex was proudly smiling 

H/F : Second time ? When did your son do a good deed for the first time ? 

I was looking at the drama infront of me.

H/M : The first good deed my son did was to love Aakriti

She said with a proud smile on which her husband chuckled and agreed

Alexander : Mom , Its WAS , Its IS and Its ALWAYS WILL LOVE AAKRITI , Right Love !

Alexander said to his Mom and Wink at me.

Aakriti : Yeah ! That Love which you throw away 6 years back and you both Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez , Dont you feel shame or guilt. Your has Kidnapped a girl. You all know very well that I can destroyed your reputation in the Business field as well as YOUR MAFIA FIELD. So If you dont want that , Then Let me go to my home.

I said getting angry and took my hand back from Alex's Mom grip. Like hell ! They think I have forgotten what they did.

These two people didnt even take stand for me when I begged them to trust me - to help me and now they all are behaving like nothing ever happened