Devil woke up

Homiess !!!

Thnku soo much for this much support...

It really motivates me !

and yes. Luv u , all

ENJOY 

Author pov :

At Varun's house....

Everyone came back when the party ended. Now , sitting in living room together , trying to digest the breaking newz that "Aakriti is Alive"...

Varun and Alex are sitting facing eachother while Yuna is sitting beside Alex , Aria is with Aarav , Noah and Leo are looking at eachother sensing the stressful environment ....

Mr and Mrs.Goenka are asking that What happened in the party bcoz after returning from the party , Everyone is dead-quiet

Mrs.Goenka asked seriously to everyone

Mrs.Goenka : Will anyone tell us "What happened" ? Why are you all so quiet...

Varun replied in cold tone ... while looking at the floor

Varun : Maa !! Aakriti is Back... She is Alive and you know the best part is .. She is THE AAKRITI RAJPUT .... THE INVISIBLE DAUGHTER OF RAJPUT's !!! 

Mr and Mrs. Goenka gasped and tears started to form in Mrs.Goenka's eyes and she said in a happy yet sad tone

Mrs.Goenka : My Aakriti is Alive !! Really ... Thankyou soo much God....Where is she right now ?? You didn't bring her home ?? Tell me , I wanna see her , hug her , scold her !! I will bring...

Mrs.Goenka words got cutted by Varun cold voice

Varun : She won't comeback .... She is not the same Aakriti !! She is NOT Aakriti GOENKA .... She is Aakriti RAJPUT , now !!

Mr.Goenka asked in serious tone making giving support to his wife who is crying now

Mr.Goenka : What do you mean , Varun ? Speak clearly ! 

Varun chuckled painfully and said while staring at Alex who is already looking at him with emotionless eyes

Varun : Clearly ? Ook , Then listen.. In the party we saw Aakriti RAJPUT there with her so-called brother AYAAN RAJPUT... We decided to have a talk with Aakriti but in the whole party she ignored us all , Like WE ARE STRANGERS !! Then we ....

Flashback begins....

Author pov :

The party is ended and everyone is going back ...

Aakriti is walking with Ayaan who is talking with her non-stop making her smiled

When they were passing the corridor suddenly someone pulled Aakriti in a room making Ayaan and Aakriti eyes wide and closed the door.... 

Ayaan started banging the door and shouted

Ayaan : Dii !! Open the door you fucking bastard .... Dii , are you Okay ?? plz say something...

MEANWHILE IN ROOM