Betrayed

Author pov :

Everyone is waiting for the doctor and praying for Aria and baby 's safety.

The OT door got opened and the doctor came , Varun rushed to the doctor followed by everyone

Varun asked the doctor impatiently with tears were still flowing from his eyes and to support him Aakriti was standing beside her holding his arms and was consoling him.

Varun : How's she , doctor ? Is she alright ? The baby ? Is baby alright ? What happened to her ? Why did she faint ? Why was the blo...

Varun got cutted by Sid who asked him to calm down and let the doctor speak.

The doctor sighed heavily and spoke

Doctor : She was drugged. The drug was really very strong that ... 

Varun shouted 

Varun : That what ?

Doctor : That the patient is safe but the Baby couldn't made it .

After hearing this Varun fall on his knees and cried his heart loud.

Everyone was crying and was thinking about Aria 'How will they tell her that"..

Alex was crying yet he was soo furious about something...

The doctor spoke gaining everyone's attention

Doctor : You all have to be strong for your wife , Mr.Varun .

Varun asked that can he meet her , the doctor nodded and Varun and doctor both left from their.

Aakriti turned to see Alex who was already looking at her with dead-eyes.

Aakriti thought that he is trying to hide his tears but she didn't know what is coming for her.

..Timeskip to home..

Everyone was sitting in living room and Aria was just crying while hiding herself in Varun's arms blaiming herself that" she was not able to protect her baby"..." She is the worst Mother ever"...

Buaji and Yuna was also faking tears.. then , suddenly Yuna spoke 

Yuna : But , the question is Who Drugged Aria ? 

Yuna spoke only to received a sharp yet furious glare by Alex..

NOTE = Sid is not present here. He is still in hospital discussing to doctor what type of drug it was ? And trying to find out who is behind all this !!!

Hearing Yuna Aria started crying loudly making everyone pity on the young girl who is facing all this in this young age...

Aakriti who was standing beside Mrs.Goenka took baby step towards Aria and was about to touch her but her hand got stopped in air by a very tight yet strong grip...

Aakriti hissed and turned only to see Alex... Who was still looking at Aakriti with dead-eyes and slapped her making face turned to right side and Aakriti place her hand on her face where Alex slap her and look into his eyes asking WHY ???

Everyone became shocked to see this , Varun and Mr.Goenka both cam infront of Aakriti and shout at Alex "What is all this" ?

Alex turned around and switch on the T.V making everyone confused and intsert the pen-drive in it and play the video...