Wedding

Author pov : 

Aakriti is sleeping in Alex arms resting her head on his chest and Alex is staring a the sleeping beauty who is Only His . Alex saw Aakriti moving in his arms so he close his eyes and pretend to be sleep.

Aakriti woke up while rubbing her eyes and feel something on her waist . She turned her head and saw Alex's hands on her waist hugging her tightly , then shw saw Alex face and started speaking to herself unaware of the fact that Alex is not sleeping.

 She turned her head and saw Alex's hands on her waist hugging her tightly , then shw saw Alex face and started speaking to herself unaware of the fact that Alex is not sleeping

Aakriti stared at Alex face and spoke ...

Aakriti : How can someone be this cute while sleeping.

she said while touching his face by the tips of her fingers while Alex tried to control his smile as he wanted to listen more .

Aakriti : MR.ALEX , u dont knoe how handsome u r like whenever I see u I thought that u r a fallen angel from heaven .

Alex interaly smirked in his mind and thought that 

Ale's thought : I'm not a angel fallen from heaven INSTEAD I'm THE DEVIL OF THE HELL ITSELF.

Alex suddenly feel Aakriti's hands on his lump of neck and bite their very hardly leaving a hickey making Alex hissed in pain.

Suddenly Aakriti spoke ...

Aakriti : Why dont u be a ACTER , Mr.MAFIA ?

Aakriti spoke while getting up from him and sitting on bed , sarcastically .

Alex : U knew that I was not sleeping. 

Alex asked and Aakriti nodded her head and was about to get up from the bed but pulled by Alex back and was hovered by Alex who chuckled darly and spoke.

Alex : U need some punishment , BABYGIRL. 

Alex moved towards Aakriti's face while Aakriti gulped in fear and closed her eyes and felt a Alex biting her neck very harshly and pullinh her skin by his teeth making her moan.

Alex was giving her Hickey while Aakriti was moaning mess , then they heard Aakriti's mother voice .

A/M : Wake up , Aaku ...