Crying Aakriti

Author pov :

Aakriti reached home and have tears in her eyes , her hair was in a mess , her lips was trembling and her hands were shaking.

She rang the bell and Mrs.Goenka opened the door and was shocked seeing Aakriti like this.

Aakriti ignore her and enter inside the living room.
Mrs.Goenka came out of her thoughts and ask her .

A/M: What happened,Beta ?
(Said in worried tone)

Aakriti:Nothing Maa .
(Said while wiping her tears)

A/M:Aakriti tell me. WHAT HAPPENED?
(Said in soft & strict tone while coming infront of her)

Aakriti: Maa , If u want to know What happened to me.Call Bhai and told them to come here. I wanna tell them something important.

(Saying this she left for her room and shut the door with a loud thud)

Mrs.Goenka was confused , Scared & Worried so she thought to tell this to Sid in this time Mrs.Hernandez came and saw Mrs.Goenka worried and stressed face. So, she asked her what happened. She was about to tell her
But .....

They heard a very high sound of breaking mirror , hearing this everyone came to living room and asked her what have happened .

Mrs.Goenka told everything to them and call Sid but his phone was not reachable. So , she called Varun and he picked up her call

Varun: Yes Mom ?
(Said while doing some work on his laptop)

A/M: Varun... (She started crying making Varun freaked out)

Varun: Mom , what happened? Why are u crying? Mom .. ply tell me
(Said while closing his laptop in worried tone)

A/M:Just come home NOW ! and bring Sid with u.

Varun:Ook. We're coming but tell me what the hell has happened? Why are u crying?

A/M: Aakriti... (She told him everything)
Varun:Ook. Ply try to calm her . We're coming as soon as possible.
(Cutted the call and wnet to meeting room bcoz Sid was in a meeting)

Varun opened meeting room's door with in jerk

Sid:WHAT THE FUC... Varun, What's with this type of behaviour? I'm in a meeting. Come later.
(Said in his cold tone)

Varun:Bhai ! It's about Aakriti.
(Said whil getting his attention)

Sid:What??
(Said in shocked)

Varun: Emergency... Let's go home.
(Varun said and both left the meeting room and told their secretary to settle everything)

In car :

Sid:Now, Will u tell me what happened to Aakriti?
(Said to Varun who was driving the car in insane speed)

Varun:Bhai , Mom called me and...
(Told everything to Sid and saw that he got soo worried and scared what might have been happening at home)

At home:

Aakriti was breaking everything in her room and Mrs.Goenka & Mrs.Hernandey were saying Aakriti to open the door.

While Alex was getting restless and his frnds was continuously his anger , Worriedness , restlessness.

Alex and his frnds try to break the door but Aakriti told if they broke the door then, she'll not tell anything.

Suddenly Sid & Varun enter in living room and hearing shouting they follow the voice and ...

Author: