First Hug

Alex pov :

I saw my baby sister getting engaged means she's gonna leave us! Then , there will be no one to irritate me , to tease me , to make me to her things. But, I'm happy that my sister got her love. Varun I know her will take care of her maybe more than me. Dont know when thinking about all this I got tears in my eyes. and MY LOVE saw it. So, I left from there but I knw that she was coming after me. I was walking and got in hallway than, she took my name very softly making my heart boom-boom . Like seriously MAKING KING'S HEART BOOM-BOOM. So, I turn around and saw the most beautiful girl ever.

Alex : What happened , Ba- AAKRITI ?

Aakriti : What happened to u ? Why r u crying ?

Alex : Nothing just , seeing ARIA's happiness I got happy and my eyes became tearing.

Suddenly Aakriti HUG me wrapping her arms around my neck so I also hug her back very tightly  and hide my face in her neck.

Slowly slowly she unwrapped her arms and stand and spoke,

Aakriti : I'm ... I'm sorry It just I got emotional hearing u. So , I hug- SORRY !!! (saying this she's a blushing mess and was stuttering and that make me chuckled)

Alex : Its ook babygirl.  ( said in a seductive tone making her blushed as hell )

Author pov : 

Hearing Alex's word Aakriti ran from there making him sure that she also has feeling for him and Alex also left where all peoples were.

Alex pov : 

I got there and saw the new couples standing beside eachother and suddenly all lights went off and SID appeared in spotlight and maybe Indian song start and all lights before ON. And MY CUTE LITTLE BABY came while ruuning and started dancing with SID. She's is a best dancer. And she look HELLA HOT and SEXY making me me Hard.