Alex dangerous side.

Alex's pov :

I was getting restless when Aakriti came like a crying mess. She directly went into her room.

Me , Noah Leo tried to break the door but Aakriti yelled and said us to stop.

After sometime Sid & Varun and ask her she said SENIOR REHAN. Who the fuck is this? She was scared but continued  telling about him

Aakriti : Bhai, in starting Senior Rehan was behaving so sweetly. I thought he thinks me as his Sister.

But , before 6-7 months he propose me infront of the whole college.I don't wanna hurt his feeling to I decline very politely.

After that For some weeks I didn't saw him. So , I was happy. but...
(Saw her brother's angry face and suddenly her eyes got connected to mine she was watching me. Maybe fear , so I assured her was a small Smile)

Aakriti : After that suddenly he show-up and he started giving me gifts or chocolates & Letters , etc , etc.
Bcoz of him nobody no even my classmates talk to me. Bcoz he warned them all to stay away from me.
I ignored him bcoz it was a matter of few months the he'll left the college.
But ... Today
(said while crying and Sid comforted her and said her to continued)

Aakriti : Bhai , after my Vi-Va , my new classmate 'Rohan' asked me some noted so I was giving him important notes Suddenly ...

              •••Flashback starts•••

Aakriti : Senior , plz leave him.
(Said while approaching Rohan)

Rehan : SHUT UP. CAN'T U UNDERSTAND I FUCKING WANT YOU.
(said while shouting)

Rehan dragged Rohan into store room
,Aakriti follow him and Rehan started beating him while Aakriti was trying him not to do but Rehan puch her.

After beating Rohan , Rehan went to Aakriti and jerk her grabbing her arms leaving bruises.
Aakriti hissed in pain.

Rehan : Listen , Last warning. Just say YES.otherwise the consequences will not be good.UNDERSTOOD BABY ?
(Said while hurting her)

Akriti just nodded and Rehan left her from there.

Akriti took Rohan to hospital and apologize to him.

                •••Flashback Ends•••

Alex pov :

I was so fucking angry that I'm gonna kill him with my own bare hands.
He'll beg me to give him death but I'll torture him till I get satisfy.

My baby was crying. Aahh ! I'm gonna
Regret of what he did. Right now ,
We all are in living room. Sid & Varun made Aakriti sleep for a while.

All are so furious. BUT , not more
than me.
Suddenly...

Varun : Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
(Said while punching the wall in anger)

Sid : That fucker , he's gonna pay for it.(said said in dangerous voice)

Varun : but. How ? Aakriti ne mana Kiya hai !! (Said in frustration)

(Aakriti said no that we'll not kill him)

I got an idea so I spoke gaining everyone's attention.

Alex : She said that u'll not kill him.
But , I CAN. (Said in cold voice)

Sid : Yes...But , why u wanna kill him ?
(Said while frowning)

Alex : Bcoz he did wrong to a girl.
And I infact we all respect girls.
(Said in his usual cold voice)