Get Her Back ?

Alex's pov :

I hurt her. My Love. I'm the reason of behind all this , if that night I would had listen to her everything would be change now. But , No ! I just jump on the conclusion that MY LOVE MY AAKRITI is the culprit. She was innocent. ALL BECAUSE OF ME. She Hates Me now. The person who used to loves me the most , hates me the most now. Just because of my one mistake. I destroy everything.

Suddenly the room's door burst and I saw Noah & Leo standing there staring at me. I looked at them and again turn my attention back to the ceiling while tears were flowing from my eyes.

They both came and sat beside me on my either side and said  

Leo : It was your fault , Alex.

He said in a cold tone while I was just cursing myself.

Alex : I know.. I know. And I'm fucking regretting it. I should have trust her. I should have listen to her. But , I didn't... She was feeling the worst , she just wanted me to trust her and I didn't. Her family neglected her , her own brother neglected her and ME...I BROKE HER. I blame her for the death of her grandpa and the baby. She told me the secret of the life , the past and I revealed her infront of everyone. This is the punishment for me. I should stay  away from my love for my whole life. This is what I deserve---

I poured all my emotion to them cause I know they will never judge , They were with me at my worst , they have seen my worst but Noah interrupted me and said 

Noah  : We all know that who's fault it was. Buaji and Yuna were at the fault , you and Aakriti were just trapped in her plan and Alex , You do not deserve this. If you want to fulfil your mistake so , ask Aakriti's forgiveness. Get her back. Win her back. You broke her so , you will fix her. GET HER ALEX , GET YOUR LOVE BACK.

I just stared at him and Leo again said

Leo : Well , you are at fault so you should be the one to ask her forgiveness. Sitting in your room from a week will not help you , you have to take action. Thus , GO GET HER BACK. YOUR FIRST AND LAST LOVE BACK.

I stared at him and hugged both of my brothers. They are the best. They do understand me. 

Alex : Thankyou guys. You are the best friends in my life. I WILL GET HER BACK. I WILL ASK HER FORGIVENESS , WILL GET HER LOVE BACK. 

Noah spoke while breaking the hug in a serious tone 

Noah : It won't be easy.

Leo said while agreeing with him

Leo : I agree cause She isn't the same Aakriti as before. She is the badass Aakriti.

They both said while I chuckled darkly and said 

Alex : I know and Its gonna be fun cause I Will Get her Back.... 

I smirked at my plan while Noah and Leo just shook their head. 

Aakriti's pov :

 Everything is fine now. I'm back to my normal life with MY PARENTS and MY BROTHER and THAT DUMBASS (eye rolled). I'm happy that I burst all my anger all my feeling infront of them but I hate crying infront of them. I put them in guilt that they will regret for there whole life. 

Everyone is in guilt now specially Alex. He didn't show it on his face but I know he him very well HE IS HURT , IN PAIN. this is what I want. Regret , pain , guilt for all there life.