Evil Eyes

Author pov : 

Everyone listen someone shouting on Aakriti and Goenka family understood who is that person. All the members sitting in living room ran towards the door where someone was still shouting.

Everyone saw a lady in the middle standing and glaring at Aakriti was standing and her gaze was on floor

Everyone saw a lady in the middle standing and glaring at Aakriti was standing and her gaze was on floor.  Sid spoke..

Sid : Bua ji .

Sid  spoke gaining her attention and her glares suddenly got convert into a big smile.

Sid smiled back and bent to touch her feet in order to respect her. After Sid , Varun did the same and she hugged both of them while having a never ending smile on her face.

Then, Mr.Goenka spoke 

A/F : Let's get inside , didi..

Everyone again went to living room and Sid went to Aakriti who was smiling trying to hide her pain while Alex was confused yet furious but kept himself quiet as he didn't know the whole thing. He decided to ask Aakriti later and also went Inside. After him Sid and Aakriti also came into living room .

When everyone got gathered in living room Mr.Goenka introduce her to everyone.

A/F : Everyone ... This is My Elder Sister "Yamini Singhania" or in other words  Raj's Mother.  And the Bua ji of my children.

Buaji : Stop now , Chote ! Where is my Daughter-in-law ??

She asked with curious eyes yet with a smile on her face.

Varun held Aria's hand and stand infront of Bua ji making her grin . She spoke while stroking Aria's hair in a lovely manner , Aria was nervous.

Buaji : OMG !! Look , How beautiful u r. Varun , u chose the most beautiful girl I hv ever seen.

Aria spoke with a smile

Aria : Thnku Buaji ... 

Buaji : Wait , u r pregnant right ! U should not stand this long in this condition. That's why I came bcoz I know there are some people who are soo careless...

She said making Aria sitted on couch and glaring at Aakriti who was having a nervous face.

And everyone was confused that why is she behaving with Aakriti like that.

...Timeskip to Afternoon ...

Everyone went in their room to get some rest and now , its lunch time. So , everyone is sitting in dinning room except Aakriti and Aria.