Little Make-out

Read the Autour note plz..
An the end of the story
It's important 🥲

Plz enjoy 😉

Author pov :

Listening Raj , Aakriti became nervous as well as scared but before Raj could see her hands . Someone stop them ..

??? : Hyy ! Raj ... Actually , Sid is calling u . He said somethings important ...

Raj : Ooh , Is that so ? OK . So , LITTLE I'll see ur mehndi later ...

Saying that Raj went from there leaving Aakriti and ??? Someone there alone

Aakriti : Thnk God ! U came Alexy ....
Otherwise , I would die today ...

Alex : Ooh ! Babygirl , how can I let u die ... and What did u call me .. Alexy ...

Alex said this with a smirk and teasing face making Aakriti blush...

Aakriti : Actually.. it just I wanted to give a nic name Soo...

Alex : I luv this name and Moreover I luv u My love ... but maybe ur blushing face ...

Saying this Alex laugh making Aakriti annoyed suddenly Aakriti came and kiss on Alex's checks making him Stunned and then , she ran aways from there , giggling ... and said

Aakriti : I luv u too , Alexy ...

●●●Time skip to home●●●

Everyone became tired and went towards there room ... Everyone is sleeping but

Alex is still up ... waiting for Aakriti in her room hiding behind curtain to give her surprise or Maybe Shock...

And Our sweet and innocent Aakriti is taking bath to relax herself.

After sometime of Waiting Alex saw Aakriti coming out from the bathroom.

Alex pov :
I saw Aakriti coming out from Bathroom looking soo hot ... her wet hair and from them hairdrops making there way to neck to chest ... Ooh God!! This girl is Turing me on... without even knowing...

Aakriti's night dress...

Author pov :
Aakriti came out of Bathroom and stand infrint of mirror doing her night routine

Suddenly Alex came and sneak his arms around her waist , resting his head in her crook of her neck , back hugging her and started sniffing her scent ... which was making him go crazy.

Aakriti was Stunned seeing Alex there & Him and Her in this position .
Alex's sniffing her neck was making whole zoo dancing in her stomach .

Suddenly Alex slide his hands inside her top and tightened his grip on her waist pulling her closing to him and started giving her kisses to her cheeks to neck.

This action of Alex melt Aakriti and she place her hands above on Alex hands and stretch her neck to left side , trying to give Alex more space.

Alex understood that and turned her around making her to face him .

Alex saw Aakriti's eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily . His eyes goes on her chest which was going up - down bcoz of her heavy breathing.

Alex couldn't control himself and smashed his lips on Aakriti's lips and started kissing her roughly.

Aakriti became shocked for few seconds but started kissing him back , wrapping her hands around her neck while Alex one hand was on her waist while other was her back of neck , pulling her closer to him.

After few seconds , Alex pinched Aakriti's waist making her mouth open in pain and taking this opportunity he slide his tongue in her mouth and started devouring her mouth.

After few minutes, He leave Aakriti's lips and attack on her neck and started giving her open mouth kisses .

He took her soft skin in his mouth and bite it very hardly while she moan in pain. Alex then , nippled the place he bite her .

Like this They make their way to bed and Alex hovered over Aakriti

And Suddenly Lay on Bed and made Aakriti's head on his chest...

The new couples sleep in eachothers arms feeling Love , Secure and The feeling which they can't express.

Hope u all like it !

Sorry for the late update
Homiess !!!

But , I'll not be able to update
Regularly for 1 weeks
Bcoz My Exams are gonna
Start from tmw.

Hope u understand me  !!!

And , Most important :

Wish me luck , Homiess!!!
I need it ...

Ba byeee 👋

Take care 💜
See ya' Homies !!