Meetin' again

Author pov :

Here Aakriti is sleeping peacefully hugging her teddy while dreaming about his prince charming who is non other than ALEXANDER. Its been 2 Months that Alex is gone and got busy but he always take time from his scheduled and talk with Aakriti.

 Its been 2 Months that Alex is gone and got busy but he always take time from his scheduled and talk with Aakriti

Everything is going smoothly VARUN & ARIA are living happily and ARIA got more comfortable with the family . ARIA is 3 weeks pregnant when everyone got to know this newz the house was fill with happiness and Varun was in 9 cloud.

 Aria was happy yet nervous hat now she's gonna be a Mom will she able to take care of her child or not . But , her mother-in-law whose more like her Mother now , make her confident and to enjoy these pregnancy days.

Meantime In America...

When everyone got to know this new they were also happy and decided to hv a visit in India.

Alex had already talk with his parents regarding Aakriti and his relationship and they were very happy for both of their children.

Alex and both his parents are coming India tomorrow haven't told anyone yet , as they wanted to surprise them. And Alex is double happy. first , for his sister and second , that his family is gonna talk for Aakriti & Alex marriage.

So, he decided to call her as he lay down on his bed after a very hectic day.

In India ...

Aakriti's phone buzzed making her whine in her sleep. She ignore it for few minutes but the continuous buzzing of phone made her annoyed and she picked the call without looking the caller Id. and shout ,

Aakriti : Dont u hv manners ? If someone is not picking their phone it means they are sleeping. Can't u just let the person sleep peacefully ! Like seriously ...

her words got cutted by a husky voice making her shiver

Alex : done ?

Aakriti slowly took a glance of the caller ID and closed her eyes in irritation that for this call she was waiting whole day and slept while waiting for the phone and now she ....

Aakriti : Alex !!

Alex : yess ??

Aakriti : I'm sorry ! its just I was waiting for ur call and slept like this ... and I really didn't saw ur name and shout. But , Still I'm sorry !!

Alex : U dont hv to be , love . Instead I'm sorry for making u wait. I was bus yin a meeting.

Aakriti : No no , dont be sorry I already forgave u. U know I can't be angry on the person whom I luv the most.

Alex : Oh really ?

Aakriti : Really !!

Alex : Forget that , Tell me are you missing me ? coz I'm missing u soo much