Senior??

Author pov :
Sid was with his gaze and Varun was furious and Aakriti was tense as she knows what gonna happen now.

As Yuna was sitting with Aakriti's chair and everyone was busy in talking no one noticed that Yuna was sitting on Aakriti's chair where no one has ever sat.

But , now Yuna was sitting on the chair as she owns the chair.
They went towards her and stand beside Aakriti's chair and Sid told Yuna

Sid : Miss.Yuna u r sitting on our baccha's chair. So , move on another chair. (Said in his cold as ice voice while gaining everyone's attention)

Everyone noticed that Yuna is sitting on Aakriti's chair while Varun is furious and Aakriti is standing there silently and Sid with his cold gaze and voice.

Yuna ingnored Sid and said while rolling her eyes in irritating tone

Yuna : So what ? She can sit on another chair it's not like she has her name written on it or she owns this. Its just a chair.(Said while making Varun more furious as he said)

Varun : Yuna , just up from kriti's chair , NOW ! (Said making tense about the situation as it's getting worse bcoz of
Yuna)

Yuna : Oh plz ! She can sit on another chair. Just let me eat my breakfast peacefully. (Said while taking the bite of her tost)

Iss was about to say something but got cutted by Aakriti's soft and calm but nervous voice.

Aakriti: Bhai , it's ook. I can sit on another chair and Also I'm getting late for college. Plz let it be and eat our breakfast.(Said to both of her brother making them Aww as how can she be so innocent)

Sid : No , it's not. Last time Miss.Yuna get up , NOW !!! (Said in anger tone)

Yuna : No , I'll not...She will ...
(Her word got cutted by a shouting making everyone flinch on there place except Sid & Varun)

And there was non other than our Vilen means Alex.

Alex : YUNA, Get ur Ass up NOW !!!
(as he said she got up and sat on another chair coz she knows Alex's anger)

Alex's eyes got locked with Aakriti's eyes and he saw fear in her eyes and guilt maybe. but she moved her eyes as feeling nervous.

Yuna : Alex , u r taking her side over me
(said in anger while glaring at Aakriti)

Alex : YUNA , JUST SHUT UP. I'll talk to u later about this. (Hearing him she sat down silently while giving killing gaze to Aakriti)

Aakriti sat on her chair and reliefing a heavy sigh and Sid sath on her Right side and Varun on her Left side and beside Varun Aria is sitting.
And Alex is infront of Aakriti means other side of table and everyone started eating their breakfast while elders were talking.

After sometime Aakriti finsh her breakfast and said

Aakriti : I'm done. So , Who's gonna drop me to the college ?(asked while her brother's and his father)

Sid /Varun/ A/F : Of course ME !!!
(They said in union making everyone laugh and Aakriti's giggled)

          •••Time skip to her College •••

Aakriti's College.

After a long argument between Aakriti's fav. Three men of her life.
Sid drop her to her college not before giving her a hug and a forehead kiss. And left as Aakriti bid him byee.

Aakriti was going inside suddenly

?? : Booo!!!(?? shouted)

Aakriti : OH GOD ! AARU . What's this??What is I had got a heartattack ?? hnn???(said while placing her hand oh her chest and glaring at Aarohi)

Aarohi : U r not gonna die that soon babes ! So , just CHILL.( Said while placing her hand on her shoulder and started walking inside in college)

Aakriti : O really!!

Aarohi : Yes really !!

Like this they was fighting Suddenly someone make Aakriti and Aarohi apart and hug Aakriti as she was in shock while Aarohi try to make the person away from her but his friends held her arms.

Aakriti pushed him with her full forced and said

Aakriti : Senior plz ! (Said while getting tears in her eyes)

As she is innocent+sensetive.

Who is the person ?

Author pov :

After breakfast everyone left for their work & in their rooms. Yuna went into Alex's room.

Alexander's pov:

In morning, I'm lucky to see my love's face but what she said hurt me but it's ok. She'll regret it on bed. But , that Yuna, she's getting on my nerves. I'm gonna teacher her a lesson.

I was thinking all this suddenly my room's door got open and I heard the fucking bitch voice. Well, It's time to teach her.

Alex got stand with his famous smirk on his face and Yuna went toward him started moving her hands on Alex chest and spoke

Yuna : Alex baby , After we came her eu didn't even see or talk to me.
(Said with pouts which makes Alex feels in disgust & anger)

Alex : Ooh really.(said while taking her hands in his hands)

Alex took Yuna's hands in his hands very politely but the suddenly role her hand on her back. Now , Yuna's back is facing Alex Chest.

Yuna : Aah ... Aah ... Alex baby ...
What r u doin' ? Its hurting
(Said with some tears but Alex role her hand more)

Alex : U got hurt !! OMG ..
(Said with his fake concern and told her hands more) .

Yuna : Why are u doing this ??
(Said while tears started falling form her eyes)

Alex : Bcoz u hurt My LOVE .
(Said in his raspy voice)

Yuna : But , I'm ur love , baby ?
About whom u r talking ?

Alex : Who said that I love u ? U r just a fucking bitch who only wants money.(Said in his deep dark voice)

Alex turn Yuna and grab her Neck and pinned her onto her wall.

Alex : I only love AAKRITI. So just stay away from her and don't play with her otherwise I hv to end this game .
UNDERSTAND ???
(Said while shouting)

Yuna nodded and Alex left her , she ran from there.

Alex : Nobody's is gonna hurt my love.
If someone dare to I'LL MAKE THEM TO SEE HTE HELL.
(Mumbled to himself with his eyes shit red)

              •••At Aakriti's college••

Aakriti pov :

Aakriti : Aaru this is enough. I'm going to tell Bhai about all this. Senior literally had killed a innocent boy infornt of me bcoz he was talking to me. (Said while crying)

Aarohi : Should I come with u ?
(Said in concern and whipping Aakriti's tears)

Aakriti : Naa (Noo). I'll talk to bhai.
U don't hv to come. I'm going. Byeee
(Before Aarohi could say something Aakriti left from there)

I call my driver and left for home. I'm going to tell Bhai the truth. I know they both are gonna angry and most importantly they are gonna Hurt but I know they'll understand.

Hope u like it !
I'll try my best to upload on time ☺️
Plz vote and comment how is it ?!
Thnku ❤️
Take care 😘
Ba byeee 🤗
Next part soon 🔜