Got Caught ??

Author pov : 

After their confession or u can say a little make out session. Aakrit and Alex heard someone shouting Aakriti's name making Aakriti's eyes goes in wide and Alex groan not having a little time after their love confession ... 

 And Aakriti's word also made him pissed off more than before ...

Aakriti : Now get aside ALEX ... BHAI IS HERE !!

ALex : Baby , can i kill ur brother for ruining my first kiss with my love ....

Aakriti : Shut up !! byee ... see u around .

Aakriti went form there not before winking at Alex who was standing there huffing like a baby whsoe candy got snatch. 

MEANWHILE WITH AAKRITI 

Aakriti came out of the room making sure nobody saw and started walking where the voice is coming .... she went and

Aakriti : Bhai !!! 

Raj : Ooh ! where were u ?? everyone is searching for u !

Aakriti : For me ? Why ? 

Raji : Why !! seriously ur brother's mehndi function is still going on , LITTLE !

Aakriti : Yaah !! do not call me "LITTLE" !! I'm a big girl !!!

Raj : Ya ya , we can see that !! 

Aakriti : Shall we go ?

Raj hummed and started walking towards the function hall and was being followed by Aakriti whose eyes was set on ALEX ! who was whinning seeing her going away ...

they were bout' to reach the hall but when Raj stopped and Aakriti whose eyes was not infornt of her got bumped on Raj's hard and built back.. andhissed rubbing her head 

Aakriti : Why did u stop ?? see I got hurt !

Raj : I suddenly remeber that ... leave it ! show me ur mehndi , LITTLE !!

He said making Aakriti eyes go wide and make her nervous and scared at the same time...

Alex was watching her from a little far laugh at her reaction and decided to tease her and waited for her reply 

Alex : Lets see babygirl ... What you'll do ?

MEANWHILE OUR AAKRITI 

Raj again asked her to show her mehndi design making her cursing the henna designer...

Aakriti : Yrr !! Leave that.. I'll show later ... its not dark yet 

Raj : I dont care ... show me I wanna see , LITTLE !!

Aakriti being helpless , decided to show the mehndi bcoz she knows that Raj not leave her untill he saw her sister's hands mehndi ... she closed her eyes and started praying to god that someone would help her ...

She made her hands ways in air and before Raj could see her hands they both got interuppted by .................... 

Hope u like it !!

Hey HOMIES ...

Sorry for late update...

And HOMIES....

plz do vote ....

and share ur thought with me

THNKU

See ya' 

Luv u HOMIES.......