Chapter 4

STEPHANIE'S POV

After lunch I had French so i grabbed my books and also got my stuff for English afterwards. Only half of the day was over but i was already sick of school and I couldn't imagine the day getting any better. I wandered into the French classroom and took a seat at the back. I glanced up at the clock and didn't notice Michelle walk in.

I hear someone clearing their voice beside me so I glance up to see Michelle glaring down at me.

"I'm so sorry. Well actually I'm not..." She giggles. "But thats my spot so if you could kindly scoot yourself somewhere else!" She snaps at me.

I scoff at her and shake my head. "Yeah, I'm not moving" I say.

"You realize there are going to be consequences right?" She says in that pathetic voice.

"Thats fine!" I say cheerfully with a smile. "But you better get going to 'how to shut up' class because you have a lot to learn!"

She just glares at me and stomps away to a seat at the other side of the room.
•••••••••••••••••
School was finally done and I head over to my Porsche and buckle up. I start driving and after about 20 minutes I arrive at my house. I get out and walk inside. Parker runs over to me and sits down at my feet. I smile and grab his leash. Walking Parker is always calming because he's not a loud dog and he doesn't mind not running.

I step out the door with Parker on the leash and we start heading towards the park. All of a sudden Parker starts barking and pulling on the leash. I just freeze. Parker has never done this before and I don't know what to do. By now people are starting to stare and getting distracted by the stares, Parker's leash accidentally slips out of my grasp and he bolts towards the park.

A/n: sorry this chapter is short and kinda bad. I just needed to get a filler chapter before the actual storyline happens. And sorry for not updating in a while :(