Chapter 12

STEPHANIE'S POV

I wake up the next morning and hear my phone buzz from my bedside table. I pick it up and unlock it. I have a text from an unknown number.

I click on it and it reads "hey steph! Its west". I smile to myself and look up at the clock. Its 7:08 and I don't need to get up until 7:15. I flop down on my bed and text West back.

S: hi! how's it going?

I wait a couple seconds before he answers.

W: good! what about you?

S: great! :)

W: :)

S: gotta get ready now. see you soon!

W: yeah me too. See you soon!

I smile at my phone before tossing it onto by bedside table and start getting ready for school.
••••••••••
I arrive at school and just as I enter the school I see Emily running up to me.

"Eeek!" She screams and starts shaking her hands like she has some sort of goo on them. "How was it? I want to know absolutely everything!" Emily squeals.

"Ok! Ok!" I chuckle. "But I'll just give you the general idea of what happened because I want to talk to Mrs. Roberts before class starts." I say, but I'm pretty sure Emily was too busy imagining West and I together to hear what I said.

I start describing the night to Emily and her face is mesmerized the whole time.

A/n: Sorry you guys for not updating either of my books these past couple weeks. I had finals to study for and no inspiration or time to write. But since it's summer I'll definitely be posting longer chapters more often😘 (thanks for all your votes and comments! I love getting feedback💕)