Chapter 7

STEPHANIE'S POV

All day Wednesday was boring and the beginning of Thursday was just anticipating seeing West again in art. I saw West in the hallway before lunch and we smiled but I really just want to talk to him especially since all I know about him is that he's really cute and apparently has a dog. I walk into the art classroom expecting to see West sitting by himself but instead see Gisselle flirting with him. Out of anger I storm over and out of the corner of my eye I see West shoot me a "I can't get her to leave" kind of look.

I turn to Gisselle and say "Hey! Don't you have a class to go fail?"

She shoots me a look, gives me the finger, and leaves. I sigh and sit down beside West.

"Hey! Sorry about that. She thinks since Eldon is dating Michelle, I should date her" he sighs and puts his head down on the table.

"I don't really know much about you!" I blurt out of nowhere. "And vice versa" I clarify.

He looks up at me. "Yeah!" He agrees.

"Ok! Ill go first." I suggest. "I'm a single child. My dog is named parker and my parents own this big restaurant chain. I'm best friends with Emily, Tiffany, Chloe, and Riley. I'm enemies with Michelle, Giselle, Thalia, and Amanda. We're enemies because we're more popular and so they hate us." I finish explaining.

West looks at me with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean by enemies?" He asks.

"A human being that even the sight of them makes me wanna puke." I state.

"Ok..." He says and kinda chuckles a little. "I guess its my turn to talk" he says.

WEST'S POV
"I have an older sister named Meagan and she's almost 18. I have a brother, Matt, who just turned 15 and a younger sister named Mikayla who is 7. My parents are almost always out because the actually also own a big restaurant chain!" I say and I can tell she's surprised by this. Not many people own restaurant chains and when someone else's parents do, it's pretty shocking.

"I have a dog as you know and his name is Zeke. My house is a mansion and my family owns a helicopter." I finish saying and she doesn't really have that much of an expression on her face.

"Oh! Cool! It's funny because that sounds almost exactly like my life! The only difference is that I live in a large house and own a really expensive and fancy cabin by the lake." She tells me and smiles.

"Um do you wanna come to my house after school? To work on the art project I mean?" She asks me.

I smile at her. "Yeah! Sure. Let's meet by the flag pole outside after school?" I ask her.

"Yeah!" She says and blushes before she looks towards to door as the art teacher walks in.

I smile and look at the art teacher as she starts talking about our project.