Side Effects

Boss POV 

I saw him close his eyes and slump into my arms . My mind went blank . I screamed for the nurse and the doctor.

I saw two men walking in holding coffee cups . They must know my mate . I looked at them and they stared back at me " He fainted" i yelled.

I was shoved aside by one of the younger looking men who grabbed my mate , i felt a snarl escaping my mouth Payu yelled " Mine " .

The boy stood quitely while the elder male who recognised me came my way " Khun Boss they are both my nephews , they are here from Korea . Noeul's father had an accident so he is here to take care of his father . Please allow Pete to take Noeul." His name was Noeul i could hear Payu purring at Rain. Payu was reluctant but i gently placed Noeul in Pete's arms and walked towards his uncle. My eyes not leaving Noeul's face .

Boss " My apologies for barging in , but i need to talk to Noeul when he wakes up ."

Fort was waiting for me at the reception when i came to his side. He chuckled at me " Hey i found my mate ."

I looked at him and smiled " I found mine too."

We hugged . I changed quickly and tried to look my best in my black T-Shirt and black jeans , hair tied back. I was Hot. As i walked into the hospital i could hear giggles and feel eyes all over me.

I was so excited to meet Noeul my Noeul. He was my forever. I was never gonna let him Go.

Noeul's POV

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head. I saw Pete hovering over me 

Noeul " Is Dad ok ." I got up with a jerk . There was a sharp pain in my head.

Pete " Noeul , you passed out in the arms of a werewolf i think he has taken a fancy to you." Pete smiled , he was blushing as he told me about this man ." I found my Mate . He is a friend of the man whose arms you fainted in . He is Gorgeous , His name is Fort and his wolf is Prapai."

I was happy for Pete. I looked around the room had suddenly got bigger.

Noeul " Pete where are we ."

Pete " Oh Yeah! Boss , fort's friend owns this hospital, Boss asked for a delux VIP room for your father . We have been shifted ."

Noeul " Can we afford this ."

Pete " My mate is taking care of this , we dont need to worry , uncle will be well looked after ."

Pete gave me a reassuring smile. I got up rubbed my head

Pete " What happened Noeul ?"

Noeul " Rain say's Payu is his mate ."

Pete " Payu is Boss's wolf , Fort told me he is the Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack Here ." Pete's eyes were full of shock his mouth hung open and he couldnt believe this.

Pete " Noeul you are the Luna of the Blue moon pack , my mate is the Beta to the blue moon pack and your mate Boss is the ALPHA of the pack. Do you realise what this means."

Why dont you look happy you found your mate.

Noeul " My head has been hurting . I guess too much to deal with in one day ."

Pete " Fort is here i can smell him . Will be back in a jiffy ."

With that Pete left me with my thoughts. I tried to connect with Rain.

I closed my eyes and called rain .

Noeul " Rain can you hear me."

Rain " Noeul i am right here. We found our Mate. I am so happy ."

Noeul " I feel strange around my mate ."

Rain " Me too i feel stronger and powerful ."

Noeul " I am scared ."

Rain " Payu is amazing he is gentle and kind . He will be good for us Noeul . trust me."

Noeul was skeptical but he allowed himself to at least give this mate thing a shot . He has never had a relationship before and did not expect to find his mate so soon. He could not belive his mate was a Man. 

Noeul " Maybe Boss will help me connect to Rain with the help of Payu ."

I hadnt phased yet but he could hear Rain . He was hoping to phase to get a deeper connection with his wolf but somehow Rain couldnt break through the barrier.

I changed into his casual clothes all set to meet his Mate. A Blue Jeans hugging his bottom and a blue shirt he draped a white shirt over it to make himself look bigger. Ended up looking cute as a button.

I had just finished getting dressed and had walked out of the toilet and she saw Boss entering the room . My heart clenched and he felt as if all the air had been sucked out of his lungs. Boss was devastatingly handsome, with an apple bun . Long hair made him look so fierce . One strand of hair was teasing the side of his face which made my heart skip a beat. But what caught my attention the most were his eyes. Those gorgeous melt with a look  eyes which had not left his face since he entered . I was standing as if unable to move . I could feel Rain scratching the corners of my mind . He wanted to come out and meet Payu. He was pining for his mate.

I just started to blush a warm feeling encapsulating me , stirring my heart and my loins. 

I became suddenly aware of my growing arousal. I started to sweat , and breath raggedly trying to convince myself i can live through this .

Boss came closer to me his eyes never left my face and then i felt it his soft touch on my forearm . Suddenly there was a sharp pain in my head i stumbled away from him to put some distance between us as i started hearing noise . I heard Rain say" Voices they are voices ". The pain hurt my head so much .

Boss moved towards me but i held my arm out to stop him " Please dont touch me ." I saw his face fall , his eyes were so sad but the pain in my head had stopped . I stood up uncertain waiting for the sharp pain to engulf me again but it did not happen . I looked at Boss with accusing eyes " Its You."