The Separation

Noeul walked into his uncle's house to fine his father in the living room surrounded by Pete , fort and Pete's father.

Noeul " Dad how are you feeling ? Hello uncle when did you arrive ? All ok at home ?"

Pete's Dad smiled at Noeul " All is well little one . Just came to take your Dad back home your mom misses him ."

Noeul pushed Boss forward and looked at his dad " Dad this is my Mate. Boss."

Boss shook Noeul's father's hand nervously " Hello sir i am Boss . I am the next Alpha of my clan . I love your son ." He blurted it all out at once .

Pete's Dad was the first to break the awkward silence by laughing " He seems nice . Welcome to the family ."

Pete pouted " Dad you were not so forthcoming with Fort you grilled him for hours before accepting him ."

Pete's Dad shrugged . Boss tensed at the thought of being grilled . 

Noeul's Dad smiled " Its ok son , you have been chosen by the moon goddess i wont interfere with your bond  but we must have the mating ceremony to acknowledge Noeul as your pack's Luna at the earliest."

Boss " Yes Sir ." Noeul's Dad patted his back and asked him to sit . Noeul sat next to Boss and held his hand. " Dad i phased " . Noeul's Father looked at him " Well then its settled you are officially Boss's , only your true mate could have helped you do that ." He smiled and Boss and Noeul held eachother's hand tighter in joy.

Noeul " Dad i have also realized my powers ." Noeul's Dad's head shot up " Son ! with great power comes great responsibility . You must not show your power to anyone till you do not have full control over it and only use it for the good of your people and pack . This blessing by Moon goddess is rare and you are the only one in the entire world with such power. You will be hunted by ones who feel that these powers can be stolen . 

Noeul tensed and Boss protectively moved closer to him wrapping an arm around him . Noeul's Father added " Son , many moons ago our clan members had these powers and they were hunted , bled dry. Their captors use to think they can inherit these powers by drinking the blood of the wolf. " He looked at Boss " You are his protector , he may have the power but these power make him vulnerable . Protect him at all cost."

Boss " i will protect him with my life ." He held his mate closer. Noeul's Dad laughed "I am sure you will do well . I must return to Korea to Noeul's mother . Noeul would you like to come back with us ?"

Noeul looked at his mate and then at his father his heart tore at the thought of leaving his love behind . Boss said nothing but though " Dont leave me." Noeul heard that and told his father " Dad i think i will stay with my mate ." Th thought of being separated from his parents was unbearable but he needed Boss like air now so he couldn't go .

Noeul's father stood up and so did everyone in the room " Its settled then , Boss he is all yours protect him with your life ." Boss shook hand with the elder man and nodded . Noeul started crying as his father hugged him and said " This is your destiny son embrace it with joy." They hugged for a moment longer then he felt Boss's arms around him as he cried in pain Noeul's father picked up his bags and said " I will be leaving today with your uncle your mom needs me . Call us when you can ." 

Pete hugged his father and clinged on to Fort as both elderly men made their way into the cab and left . 

Noeul packed his stuff from his uncles house . Pete had already moved into Fort's Condo . Boss and Noeul headed back to Boss's house while Noeul cried silently . 

By the time they reached home in the afternoon Noeul was so exhausted by the whole episode of separation from his father, that he was fast asleep in the car . Boss lifted Noeul like he weighed nothing in his strong arms and took him upstairs to their room and placed him on the bed after taking off his shoes. He quickly got all of Noeul's stuff into his room and placed it on the table across the bed. He then slid into the bed with Noeul cuddling him as he slept .