Understanding

Noeul woke up surrounded by doctors and nurses looking at all there reports and shaking their heads , his head hurt like a bitch . He winced in pain as he tried to sit up . 

Pete " Noeul , Please lie down . What happened are you ok ? Doctor he is awake."

Pete left the room . The medical staff surrounded him .

Boss entered followed by Pete and Fort . He immediately went o Noeul's side . Noeul's eyes became wider as he shouted " Dont touch me ." Boss looked visibly hurt by that comment  but he pulled his hand back shoved it in his pocket and asked " Are you ok ? "

Noeul smiled " Yes Thank you i am better ."

The doctor's and medical staff left after a quick check up . Noeul rolled his eyes and though " They dont know and neither do i ." Boss was sitting in the corner looking at Noeul like a love sick rejected puppy . Noeul felt sad looking at him with his worried eyes and upside down smile. Pete was hovering around Noeul.

Noeul extended his hand towards Fort " I am Noeul , i guess your Pete's mate ."

Fort looked at Boss and then took Noeul's hand shook it " Yes i am Fort , Pete's mate and Boss's Beta." Pete was blushing holding on to Fort's arm he rubbed his chest on Fort's biceps making Fort hold him in a half embrace from the back.

Boss was fuming , he is fine touching Fort . I am gonna kill Fort for touching whats mine. But looking at Pete and Fort he felt jealous that he couldnt hold his mate Hell he wasn't even allowed to touch. He got up from his seat and walked to wards Noeul. He saw Noeul's face change into a worried look .

Boss " I wont touch you dont worry but can we talk ."

Fort nudged Pete to leave but Noeul stopped Pete and said " Please Stay." Their eyes darted towards Boss " Yeah if thats what Noeul wants ."

Boss looking down at his feet shuffling uncomfortably " We havent been introduced i am Boss , hmmm...... dont know if you know but i am your mate." 

Noeul smiled " Hi Boss i am Noeul . hmmmm... Rain told me you are my Mate . I need your help."

Boss looked up with determination in his eyes at that moment Noeul knew Boss would do anything for him. He was so happy .

Pete " Noeul the doctor has asked you to rest . Let me tell them ."

Pete sat the two men down . " Noeul and I are from the Grey wolf clan in Korea , we are a practically extinct white wolf clan . Noeul hast phased yet and hence his connection to his wolf Rain is sparodic i.e its an on and off connection . They talk but he cant visualize Rain ."

Boss and Fort were listening intently. Pete continued " Noeul was suppose to have his phasing ceremony when his father had this accident and we had to rush down here ." Pete sat next to fort who patted his head gently and placed a kiss on his forehead . Boss rolled his eyes he was in agony his mate was right there but he was not allowed to touch him it was pure torture.

Noeul " Boss i need your wolf's help to visualize Rain , can you please ask Payu to connect to Rain . Rain would come if he calls."

Boss " Sure but can i ask one thing first ?"

Noeul " Sure "

Boss " Why cant i touch you ?"

Noeul felt like such an idiot he had completely forgot to share his findings . He did not want to hurt Boss's feelings but he had to tell him the truth .

Noeul " Boss everytime you touch me i hear voices in my head . I am not sure what it means or why is it only with you . Fort , Pete , my Uncles no one else has this effect on me . Until i figure out what is happening can you please be patient with me ?" Noeul blushed Crimson .

Boss was too shell shocked to say anything " Hmmm .. Ok sorry i brought it up . Sure i will ask Payu . If i am not allowed to touch you can i please be near you at all times . I promise i wont cross any boundaries but i cant stay away from you ."

Noeul " I understand , i feel the same way too but please remember that right now we need to connect our feelings so that our wolf's can respond to each other ."

Boss could foresee the pure torture heading his way but he reluctantly agreed to keep his distance from Noeul but since his mate asked he was willing to move mountains for this man , boss was convinced that he was the love of his life . He was ready to stand by him.

Both of them noticed that sometime during this conversation the lovebird Pete and Fort had left the room and both of them were alone . Looking at eachother. Boss was clenching his teeth trying to hold himself back and Noeul was taking sharp breath's looking at the longing in Boss's eyes .

Boss " What kind of wolf is Rain ?"

Noeul " i dont know yet , we speak but i cant see him . May be now that i have you . Your wolf Payu will help Rain connect with me."

Boss unintentionally brushed Noeul's arm with his finger while sitting down next to him . The momentary contact threw Noeul's head back and he began to have a vision , a vision in which he saw the complete blue moon pack under attack . He could feel their tension and he could see Boss holding him protectively behind himself shielding him with his own body . Noeul's head snapped back he blinked sharply till the tear's came streaming down. he looked at Boss so lovingly it made Boss whimper in Pain .

Boss saw Noeul's head snap back as if he was having a spasm , he remembered not to touch him and mind linked Fort to come rushing with Pete . They were there in seconds . Pete held rains arms down and supported his head Boss was breathing heavily he was visibly shaken and worried for him mate Fort was next to Boss reassuring him everything will be ok.

The moment Boss saw Noeul's head snap back and him looking at Boss his heart summersaulted in his chest and he held on to Fort trying his level best not to touch his mate , but all he wanted was to hold him, kiss the pain away , keep him safe do whatever it takes to help him.