B

Batch
A group of something which came from the same origins and were created at the same time.

It had been a full twenty four hours now. 

Azraq was trapped in her mother's bedroom, along with her mother's half conscious body, trapped under rubble. It seems being in the basement floor of the complex had temporarily saved both their lives.

Her mother had attempted signaling with an old comm device at first, but quickly discovered it was too broken to use. Neither one spoke for fear of losing oxygen. After awhile of this, Azraq started slowly breaking through the one window still visible. After an hour of beating relentlessly on the cracked glass, it shattered out into the war torn streets. She could feel the rush of fresh air enter the room.

Unfortunately, in the time it took her to shatter the window, her mother had died from the damage she sustained from the large chunks of concrete falling on them both, not as quick to dive under the bed as Azraq. Upon seeing her mother's lifeless form, she panicked and attempted to crawl out through the window, quickly discovering the space was too small, and the only thing she gained was a collection of deep gashes from the bottom of her rib cage to her belly button, as well as some on her collar bone.

Her attempts at escape also caught the attention of some B1 battle droids, who were shot down, dropping their blasters as they fell, with one falling into the room with Azraq. This led the clones who destroyed them to investigate the opening, bringing about the discovery of a half conscious Azraq, who barely had enough energy to try moving towards the window they looked through. (She had begun to suffer the effects of blood loss, hunger, and dehydration.)
"Commander! We have one confirmed survivor!" He signaled through his comms, Azraq barely registered as he spoke to her, trying to keep the young girl awake.
She fell unconscious only moments later.