73

"So first we are going to the Three Broomsticks to have a warm drink. They make really good chocolate milk there." Lyra began, taking a bite from her chocolate eclair.

Tomorrow's this year's first trip to Hogsmeade and neither Harry nor I have to mess around with the Invisibility Cloak or Marauders Map to get into the village because both our permissions are signed.

Mine by Remus and Harry's by Sirius.

After the brunette had swallowed the bite from her dessert she continued again, "Then we can go to Honeydukes to buy your favourite candy, Sugared Butterfly Wings. We also need to quickly to the Quidditch Supplies shop because I need new wax for my broom."

"Buy wax for me too while you're at it, please." Zabini asked.

"No." Lyra deadpanned.

"Thank you." He said, sending her a smile.

"After that, we're going to Gladrags Wizardwear, and Zonko's joke shop, and, oh, there's this apothecary that I think you'll absolutely love. I've once taken a quick look inside and they literally got every potion ingredient you can imagine."

"Do you know if they sell Unicorn Blood?" I questioned enthusiastically.

It's something I long to have in my Potions ingredients collection. Not to use, obviously.

"I've seen it there." Lyra nodded.

"So how about us in your planning?" Malfoy sneered in a dry tone, throwing an eyebrow-raising look at Zabini.

"You can pay and carry bags." Lyra answered, her tone cheeky, "What else are you two good for besides your money, huh?"

I laughed at Lyra her words, "Now that you mention it...but don't worry, I'd still want you without your money, Malfoy." I said in a mild voice with a playful smile.

Malfoy gave me a smug look, running his tongue along his teeth.

Lyra huffed, snorting with laughter, "Of course, you do with that Gringotts vault of yours." I heard her mumbling.

I sighed contentedly at her words. The day I found out I was rich was one of the best days of my life.

"So you've never been to Hogsmeade, Potter?" Zabini asked.

"Sneaked into it once." I replied, clearing my throat, "Don't ask." I added as I saw a puzzled look washing over his face.

I saw a sudden hardening in Malfoy his face -his eyes lingering on something behind me- at the same time, Harry's voice sounded from behind me, "Amelia, can I speak to you for a moment?

Lyra gave me a smile as I got up from my seat, "I'll be right back."

I followed Harry to the spot at the Gryffindor table he was sitting at with Hermione and Ron and subsequently sat down together with him, next to him.

Maybe I was imagining things but the vibes were a little weird between the Golden Trio. Not off but odd.

"So we came up with this plan." Harry began in a low voice, "Or actually 'Mione did." He looked at the brunette.

"It's risky though." Hermione said carefully.

"How risky?" I questioned.

"Potion-slipping-into-someone's-cup risky." She described with an apologetic smile at the end.

"Auch." I commented, "Very risky then."

"Risky but brilliant."  Ron stated.

"Risky, brilliant and coming from Hermione." I observed, "You're making me curious here. What's the plan?" I asked in a low voice.