114

Lyra held up two ties from Zabini's collection. They were both black but one was matte and the other shining.

"Which one?" The brunette asked me.

With my arms crossed, I stood leaning against one of the posts of Nott's bed in which Nott was relaxed lying with his arms behind his head.

"That one." I said, gesturing to the black matte tie.

"Right? It goes best with his shirt, doesn't it?" Lyra said as she tossed the other one on Zabini's bed.

"Oh, I thought it was just going to be the tie." Nott said. "Pity." He deadpanned, winking at Zabini.

"How come I don't have a word in this?" Zabini asked as Lyra put the tie around his neck and made a knot.

"Because it's fun to dress you." She said enthusiastically as she pecked him on the lips and then tightened the knot she made.

Nott snorted. "Think you meant to say undress him."

We all looked in direction of the door when it swung open and Malfoy entered, looking frustrated and absorbed in his thoughts.

"Mate, you got me stuck with Crabbe and Goyle during History of Magic for that group work. Where the fuck were you this afternoon?" Nott questioned.

As if Nott didn't ask a question and Lyra, Zabini and I were non-existent, Malfoy walked straight to the bathroom without throwing a single glance at any of us or replying to Nott.

"All right, feeling too pretty of a boy to answer? I know the feeling." Nott sneered jokingly.

A few seconds later, he left the bathroom again.

"Well?" Nott pressed as he threw a pillow at the blonde.

"I had better things to do." Malfoy answered offhandedly as he threw the pillow back to Nott but less hard.

Then Malfoy moved to me as he looked me up and down, scanning my outfit with his judgemental eyes.

I was wearing a black two-piece set with a streak of an inch broad of my stomach showing. The skirt featured a flattering low waistband and fell to a sweeping ankle length. The top had long sleeves and a square neck.

Towering over me, his eyes were glued to my chest and from his height, he could see right into the little cleavage I had.

"What?" I said sharply.

"Your tits are out." He said bluntly.

Nott laughed until I shot him a glare.

"Charming, Malfoy." I scoffed, turning back to him.

"What's the occasion?" He questioned as he placed his hands on his hips.

"Dinner with Slughorn." I replied, sighing.

He nodded at my words as a mocking smile formed on his lips. "Feeling too good to just dine with all the other students in the Great Hall, Ministry's darling?"

"It's not just me, you twat." I scowled. "It's with Zabini and a couple of other students." I explained curtly.

"Slug Club." Lyra informed. "That's what's it called."

"Slug Club, eh?" He raised an eyebrow, his tone disdainful.

"What now, huh?" I snapped. "Did you want to be invited too or what?"

"Well, I wouldn't want to steal the spotlight from you." He scoffed.

"I'm sure you'll find a way to make it about yourself, Malfoy." I said sarcastically.