Chapter 3

Mya was driving to work so that she can edit some video's when she bumped into woods. "Mya we're meeting up so we can discuss about tonight." Mya nodded when Woods felt something wrong about her when he walked up, "Mya? Are you alright?" Mya looked at her phone when Woods grabbed it reading some messages between her and her dad. Woods looked at Mya with sympathy giving her a hug when she sighed thanking him. They walked into the sitting are and Mya sat on the floor infront of Woods as he was holding her kind of close. The camera turned on and Matt was explaining what they were gonna do tonight to Subjects 4. We all decided to get some work done. Woods then said, "Hey! Matt is putting you in my area for work. He sees how well we work together." Mya nodded walking to his area and started to edit the last video they did. It took a bit since there was so much to be done and she was getting tired of it for it was giving her shivers.

After a bit of work they all headed to Matt's car and gone to target. Woods and Mya sat together in the back as she made notes on what she was gonna buy. They got to target and they headed inside when Mya said, "Uncle Matt? What do you think you're gonna find tonight?" Matt shrugged then Sam said, "Hopefully some more words." They got to the sleeping bag area and Woods found a sleeping bag big enough for 2 and he looked at Mya and started to form a plan. They grabbed their snacks and Mya grabbed some medicine to help her fall asleep tonight knowing she may have a hard time. After a bit they got back to the base and Mya decided to do some more work when Woods came in and said, "Hey? Are you alright?" Mya looked up as she nodded but Woods knew something.

Woods was working on his drift car as Mya walked in with a computer so that she didn't have to be by herself. She heard her uncle come in and say, "Woods let's see if I can drift better than you." Woods chuckled which Mya thought was attractive. Knowing Woods only for a few days she started to have feelings for this guy and hoped he felt the same way. After their cars charged up Woods said, "What about a competition? To see who has the better car." Matt nodded as they did one by one but Woods at the end won which made Mya cheer for him. Woods sat beside Mya as Mya sat beside Matt for they got some fan mail and he decided to open it. "That looked amazing. To whoever did this applause to you and taking your time to make this." Matt agreed with what Mya said. "Sam said he had an idea from the last overnight challenge. You wanna talk about it."

Sam told Subject 4 and Mya about the game and Mya said, "That maybe fun. I for one don't wanna worry about tonight for I was still editing the last video and it's pretty creepy. Not gonna lie." Matt nodded and they started to play the game but it started to get a little boring and Matt said, "Alright, I think it's wine time." Matt and CJ went into the kitchen and started too unscrew the bottle. Mya didn't drink so she made some hot chocolate while others drank some wine. Matt had call Woods in and Mya decided to watch on what her Crush and her Uncle was gonna do. Woods had found a way to open the bottle and Woods decided to flex but he didn't catch that Mya blushed. They went back to the sitting area and Woods put an arm on the couch but it was behind Mya. Bailey and Sam saw them so cutely but the only who didn't realize was Matt and sooner than later is friend and niece may end up together.