Chapter 19

After they watch the video they were using the camera's to see if they could see the dummy somewhere else. But unfortunately you can't and Matt wanted to explore some more and so they went to the spots. They went to Red base to go to the car and realized that it wasn't there. There wasn't anything new in the car that they saw but Sam made up a good point that this is happening while they were looking for the Sensors. Woods told Sam at some point to look at the server ad see if there is a way to find them. Matt walked into a hole in the wall and Woods put his arm around Mya's waist. There were too many things happening at once I think Matt was trying to think for solutions to both. Woods wanted to stop looking for the dummy and find the sensors but Matt wanted to look for the Dummy. Mya was just following and getting tired of both men. After a bit of trying to look for the dummy but it was nowhere to be found and so they went got back together. Matt was confused on where it could've gone and Mya said, "Do you think someone who had let early brought it with them for maybe a prop for a video?" Matt shrugged looking disappointed and said, "This is beyond a prank Mya. This can't be like that it just can't." After some work was done everyone gone home and did there usual things and headed into bed.

(3:16 AM)

Mya was sleeping when she was woken up by Woods saying, "Babe, Matt just texted saying that there was a failed access to Red base. We gotta go." Mya was still half a sleep so Woods quickly made some coffee for her and him and put in a travel mug getting her bra and a sweatshirt and pants. Mya woke up and put those things on and they headed too Spellbound to see what was happening. Woods recording them heading over there and when they finally got there Matt came over. "Have y'all not seen it." Woods shook his head no as Mya looked over and said, "Uncle Matt no. Please tell me this is a joke." Matt shook his head no as they waited for the rest of the team to get there. After a bit Bailey and Sam got here and saw that the dummy was there and they were in complete shock. As they walked up Woods had told Mya that Ben had stood there with the stand down between Matt and Ben. Which made her gasp in the convenience of it being there.

Woods unlocked the door as they headed inside Red base and Mya was so tired to the point that she was creep out. After turning off the alarm Matt didn't wanna stay in Red base and asked if they could into blue base. So they all went their way to blue base as Woods held Mya's hand kind of dragging her. She was still half asleep not knowing her surrounding well as she drank her coffee. It takes her about 30 minuted to wake up. They got to blue base and headed to Megadesk and Mya fell asleep on Woods lap and Matt looked at Woods thinking that they should wake her up. "I'll tell her when she wakes up about it. Right now she completely drained and I'll let her sleep." Matt nodded as they looked through the cameras. Woods woke Mya up explaining what they were doing next when they heard Matt say, "Why is my office opened?" But Mya didn't have an answer and Matt didn't wanna go into his office so they went the way to grab the dummy. 

But of course the dummy is gone and they walk in that direction but Mya wasn't shock. To the point it was just getting old and she wanted this to be over so that she could sleep. They got to red base and headed inside as Matt was complaining and Mya wanted to slap her uncles head to shut him up. Matt wanted a flashlight and so Woods grabbed him a lantern and walked over to Mya as they followed Matt around. Mya and Matt were up in the front and saw the dummy at the bottom of the stairs and screamed and that was the breaking point for her. Mya started to cry as Woods walked up grabbing his girlfriend to calm her down seeing the Dummy. They were debating whether to go upstairs so Mya was the 1st one to go up so that they could have a decision. They looked all over the upstairs and were planning on what to do next. They walked into the walkway in the warehouse and as they were leaving Matt tried to open the door. He was asking while it was locked and Mya glared at Matt which made him wince as he opened the door...