Chapter 20

They were walking down the stairs when Woods said, "We need to stop leaving it alone." Mya realized what he meant and groaned as he stopped at the bottom of the stairs. He grabbed Mya by the waist as they walked over to the seating area to plan on the next move. Then out of nowhere Bailey thought she heard a door closing which made Mya tense up a little bit. But Woods and Matt explained it was because of the heat and Mya release the tension in her shoulders. Matt wanted to show Bailey and Mya there was nothing to worry about and so they headed that way. They walked in and stood around in silence waiting for a noise when Woods made a huge one that made Mya scream. She hit Woods on the shoulder but he grabbed her hands and gave her a kiss on the lips. She glared at him but he gave her a goofy smile and she rolled her eyes. But after a bit they didn't hear anything which made Matt say, "There weren't any creaks." This made Mya cuddled into Woods for protection. Matt started to walk up the stairs with everyone following him but when they got upstairs the wasn't anything there. So Matt opened the door and Mya screamed again for there was the freaking dummy again. 

Matt was trying to go through the steps but Mya was getting more freaked out. She started to cry for 2 reasons. She was scared and she was tired and didn't like being freaked out especially during the witching hour. They decided to back downstairs and wait for a few to see if it moves again. They got to the seating area and Mya decided that she was gonna take a nap till it was Tim to go back up. Woods woke up Mya and they headed upstairs to see where the dummy was. They got to the door and it wasn't there and step onto the warehouse walkway and it was pointed to a shed that was there. Matt walked up to it and open the door and there was a box there that they believe was what the lady was talking about. Mya was beside Matt looking at it and they decided to turn it on and when they did it was so loud. But when Matt tried to turn it off it wasn't and they walked out of the shed and saw some dark spot on the wall. Woods tried to touch it and he said that it was ashy like burnt.

Mya then said, "Let's go to where that room is or whatever. Maybe find more." They walked all over Red base and found more of those black spots.The whole building had no lights like this thing was using all the electricity to power it and when they tried to power it. It wasn't working and so they decided to go to the door but that wasn't working and Mya was not having it. She didn't like this noise nor the darkness and it's reminding her of her old home. Woods saw her sliding onto the ground and walked over to her with her face in his neck. They walked to the warehouse but that was locked so that no one could come in. This was making everyone frustrated. After a bit of trying everything they decided to go to the outline room and as they went upstairs. It got louder and the walls were shaking and they were hearing noise. Matt walked into the room with everyone following him and they looked at the wall. 

Something was pushing out of the wall which made everyone freak. Woods walked over to crying Mya as a hand was forming from the wall pushing it's way through. They walked out of the room and Mya was still crying. Everything happened so fast it was where she didn't even realized they were taking the wires out and the dummy wasn't there. They went back to the outline room and the hand print was pushing out more. Matt said that he was gonna use a tool to get them out of there. Woods grabbed Mya's hand as they headed downstairs so that Matt could break the door. But the noise stopped and Mya said, "It stopped? Wait how come it didn't stop." They headed upstairs into the room and saw that there was a huge print there. Mya stayed quiet and heard cracks and she grabbed Woods' hand bringing him back for the print was coming though. They all got out of the room and heard an explosion. "Uncle Matt? I think it got through." Mya started to cry started to cry as they headed to the room and there was a hole in the wall and Mya was done with this. 

Luckily her Aunt Amanda was here and they left and Matt said that they could have a day off.