Chapter 14

"Woods! Honey? Are you ok with going back. We just learned about this a day ago." Woods smiled at Mya and walked over saying, "I need to grab my stuff. I would like you to come with me and help me." Mya nodded as they got into the car and headed to Spellbound to grab his stuff. "I've been thinking and I may quit to be honest. This is getting too close for me and I think I may need to do the same." Woods looked at Mya and said, "Whatever you choose I'll be there for you." Mya smiled when Woods drove into the parking lot they got out of the car and Matt walked out. "Hey Uncle Matt." He brought out some mics and Woods wasn't wanting too but Matt brought in everyone for a goodbye party and both Mya and Woods mic'd up. They walked in and saw some decor and Mya smiled at Woods putting an arm around his waist as he did. Tanner walked up giving him a hug. He walked around giving everyone a hug while Matt looked at Mya and said, "I'm sorry about everything Mya. But I really need you to stay with us. And maybe to persuade him not to leave Spellbound."

Mya sadly looked at Matt and said, "The thing is Uncle Matt is that I may also leave Spellbound. I feel like I'm in danger more than ever. And I left that behind and I don't want it again." Matt nodded then walked over and said, "We have some food. We can do one last lunch together. What do you say?" Woods and Mya looked at each other and said, "We kinda already ate." But Woods then said, "We'll stay tho. Then grab my stuff and head out." Woods grabbed food for him and Mya when Sam said, "Hey Woods. I know you wanna eat but do you wanna read the card before you do?" Woods smiled walking over to the card reading it out loud while Mya smiled sadly thinking all the memories she had with Woods here. From when they 1st met, to their 1st date, to their 1st kiss.

When Woods read Tanners she busted out laughing and smiled at what humor he had with Spellbound. Woods sat with Mya at the table as Matt walked with him and sat awkwardly on the floor. Matt was making all these comments about him not wanting to leave but it was just uncomfortable. "Uncle Matt. Please just don't." But Woods just started to bust out laughing because there was silence and it was weird to him. Matt wanted to talk to Woods alone so they went to the other room while Bailey walked over to Mya. "Mya? What did you say to Matt earlier?" Mya looked at Bailey and said, "There's a high chance. I may quit as well due to the fact that I don't feel safe. I moved here to feel security but Matt isn't doing that." Bailey nodded as they kept eating.

After a bit Woods came back and announced that he was staying a little bit longer. Mya looked at Matt with a disappointment face and got up walking away as Matt saw this. Woods excused himself to follow his girlfriend as she was taking off his mic. "Mya common." Mya turned around and said, "No, Woods. Matt has been doing this. 1st Mike quits and hasn't contacted anyone in days. You quit then all the sudden with a conversation you had with my uncle and now you're staying. You do realize that you are gonna get in serious hurt right. And for what?" Woods sighed as he said, "I told Matt. That as soon as we're done. I'm quitting." Mya pulled her hair and said, "I'll stay but when you're done. I'm done. Fair?" Woods nodding kissing Mya and they headed back inside and everyone smiled.