Chapter 9

Woods brought Mya back in and grabbed the camera back as Bailey stood beside Mya. Matt could tell this was too much but knew not to say anything for her mom is a scientist/cop. Matt went to grab the file that was cold and when he felt it. It was cold and Mya touched and she was confused for all the other ones weren't. He opened the file and read what the file said about the guy. Matt was going step by step and everyone was agreeing to what Matt had said. He kept reading the file while Mya was standing beside Woods. "But out of all of them why is this one cold tho?" Mya asked and Matt said, "That's a good question but we don't know." Matt put everything back in the filing cabinet then Woods brought Mya to another room. "You ok?" Mya nodded kissing Woods as he kissed back and he deepened the kiss. She sighed and said, "I have the weird feeling that this is gonna get worse. If we don't watch ourselves and lose each other." Woods hugged Mya as she put her head in his neck and they just stood there till Mya was ok.

(Next Day)

Woods and Mya were walking back to the base and walked into Matt's office when Matts said, "John Doe emailed us back." Woods pulled Mya on his lap as the looked at the screen for us to see what Matt is gonna write or John Doe. Matt had messaged John Doe and he messaged back but the way he wrote seemed that it was about something else. "What drop off are you talking about?" Woods then said, "Tonight I'll explain." Mya nodded looking back at the screen and Matt was talking to John Doe about some guy named Ben which made it seem more confusing to Mya. "Why is he referring to this person named Ben as a drop off?" Woods held her close and they listened to what Matt was saying to the dude. Then John Doe said that he wanted Matt to talk to him but Mya said, "Uncle Matt. You're not thinking about doing that are you?"

He kept talking to John Doe asking why when John Doe said that he was asking for Matt. This gave Mya the shivers and Woods held her close. Then he asked John Doe where they needed to go then looked at the others and said, "Are you guys good to go?" Woods and Mya said that they were free and Sam said that she could move things around. John Doe had said that Matt was the only one who could go but Matt didn't want that. And they looked at Matt confused. He was looking at the 4 and said, "Sam? Mya you wanna join me?" Mya nodded and Sam was ok with it. They were in the front room talking about what is going to happen. They went back to megadesk to ask Project 4 what they think he should ask and it took a bit but they got some good questions

They all got into the car and headed to where John Doe sent the info on where to go. They got to the place and saw so much in a little space and Matt grabbed his note cards and they headed inside. Mya grabbed some equipment so they can go inside so they could have multiple POV's. They were heading into the building and it was intense and just beyond creepy. They headed inside and the cops saw the camera's but Matt was able to convince them and they got to Ben's room.