Chapter 21

A day later and everyone went to work and sat in the blue base seating area. They were talking about the wall in the outline room at Red base and he wanted to scout it out. They headed over and saw that there was a speaker inside and Mya said, "It looks like it melted or something. Do you think there is a way to unscrew it?" Woods nodding grabbing a drill from the warehouse and opened the speaker. He gave it to Matt while Mya looked at it and saw that the wires had melted.  After taking the actual box Mya looked in and there was tons of space and Mya said, "Do you think there is a way to go in there? There's probably something in there for us that involves Project Spire." 

Matt nodded when Woods said, "Who wants to go inside?" Matt chuckled and said, "I can go in there. I don't want y'all to get hurt." Everyone nodded as Matt grabbed somethings so he could go inside. Matt got in and looked around when he said that there was a safe inside. All of them were trying out codes when Matt got a correct code and saw sort of instrument and some files. He got out and they all sat in the red base's sitting area so they could see what is in the the file.

The file was about Wesley and the Spire and the name change which made her confused. They all went to Blue Base and explained to Subject 4 what had happened and Mya said, "Maybe people know about that divide and we can see." They nodded as Matt asked Subject 4 asking them if they could help them. After a bit they went to Megadesk and looked at what Subject 4 had to say. After someone had mention some sort of computer that they found awhile go. When they went to the vault Matt was on the computer working on it. He used seating to change the settings to active and it showed 2 dots. Matt had left and the dot was following him and Mya said, "Matt has been acting strange recently." They all nodded when Woods' said, "It's following you Matt." 

After they went to passive and it showed so many dots and they followed where this went. They got to a park and they got out of the car and walked around. They were trying to find where a spot could be a gentleman was there and that guy left. Matt asked Shanelle and asked her to refresh and he smirked and said, "It's everywhere." As he pointed to the guy and then they headed back to work.