Chapter 22

Matt was explaining to Subject 4 what had happened last time and Mya has been eyeing Matt. Mya had been telling for a bit that she doesn't trust trust her uncle right now. Matt was talking about the stuff that John Doe had left. Then Matt went onto the Server to see what people said about the instrument that they had found. Someone spoke of a piece that fits in the instrument and Matt walked into the hole in the wall and grabbed something and it fit.  There were some number under the thing and Matt had the girls number the letters. When Mya realized that it was Project 863. "Woods will you go to Blue base to get the instrument." Woods nodded as he headed to Blue base and it was a bit. "Why it is taking Woods so long?" Mya shrugged and Matt looked at Bailey and said, "Will you go get him?" Bailey nodded and headed over and Mya was getting nervous when Matt said, "Let's go head over." Mya nodded walking over to Blue base and he was concerned for them when Mya grabbed her phone for a flashlight. "Mya why don't you go in 1st?" Mya nodded walking and calling out for Woods when all the sudden heard, "MYA GET OUT OF HERE!!" Mya was confused till she felt something grab her and she started screaming trying to get out. She looked behind and saw Ben and her eyes widened and she was pushed down. She saw Woods as she had tears in her eyes and he quickly brought her over to him as she cried.

Sam was right beside her as Woods looked at Ben and said, "How did you get out? Are you here to hurt Mya cause if you do you're gonna be dead." Mya started to cry more and she said, "You don't have to do this." But then she looked to her right and saw another one coming up. She cuddled into Woods for protection as he put his head on hers when he kept saying to leave them alone. Sam then said, "Who are you?" The guys had told them that they already know who he is. Staring at Mya as but Mya said, "You can't be here. You aren't Nelson." The guy got down onto her level with her scooting back and closer to Woods. After Bailey said that he forgot Matt that's when Mya said, "My Uncle will come back for us." But the guy shook his head and took off the mask and it was Matt. Mya gasped in shock with tears streaming down her face and said, "What have you done to my uncle?!" Matt chuckled and explained to them what had happened and the pieces he need for the spire. 

Matt had asked Ben if he found anything but he didn't answer so he walked up. He grabbed something smashing it so that they didn't have to find him. Then he used Matt's phone to talk to Subject 4 to help them or they're gonna get hurt. Then he was explaining that Matt was gonna meet his end and looked at Mya and said, "Right? Novakill?" As he walked over grabbing her and Woods called out to her as she did. Matt put her in the car and they headed to the SPIRE and when they got there Matt was working on the thing. Matt then looked at Ben and said, "Go up to see if the Subjects are here and take care of her." Mya looked to see Sam and she said, "SAM GO!! GO!!! Tell Woods I love him." With tear coming down her eyes and Nelson looked at Mya and said, "After this is over. I'll find someone suitable for you to marry so you can take over my little Nova." Mya was breathing heavily and said, "That's not my name. I'm not Nova!!! Now let me go!!" That's when Ben came down and said, "They found 2 codes. Peppermint and Hazelnut." Nelson smiled looking over at Mya and said, "It begins."

He put the codes in but everything went in the wrong way and Matt became hisself again. Sam walked over and asked if Mya was ok and to see if Matt was back. "Mya did I do this to you?" My couldn't breathe and shook her head and he took the wires off as they headed upstairs and when Woods saw her. He grabbed her bridle style and held her close as Bailey helped Matt. Ben came up and Matt hugged Ben thanking him for everything and they headed home and everything was ok. For Now.