Chapter 5

It's been a few weeks since the incident happened and Mya has been hanging out with Woods more. Sam and her have become close friends and she been editing some videos. She was in the office with Woods as he was doing his work and she was doing her work. Woods then said, "You wanna go see what Matt's doing?" Mya giggled as she said, "Sure. He's probably recording for the next video." He grabbed his bike grabbing Mya's hand bringing her onto the bike as the headed to Matt. We got to the base and Matt said, "Hello Hotshot and Mya." Woods then said, "Thanks for opening the door." As he put an arm around Mya's waist and Matt said, "This is a weird fanfic moment." This made Woods confused while Mya giggled looking at Woods and said, "It looks like it was acting like a new employee but he saw you and wants to stay." Woods nodded when Matt said, "Are you 2 dating?" Mya shook her head walking to the sitting area with Matt and Woods behind her. Matt was asking Woods and Sam if they should paint over the words and Sam didn't have a suggestion but Woods said, "No. If we don't they will run out of space and they won't do it any more." Then Matt said, "They could paint over the car." Mya rolled her eyes as Woods said some stupid things.

As Sam was explaining something Matt then said, "I got another notification. Last night." Mya sighed as Woods questioned the idea. Matt told them where it was and Sam asked him if he had seen it but Matt told them he didn't. "This is just getting better and better." Mya scoffed they kept talking as they made jokes. Matt said that he didn't check it but Woods said that he would've when Mya said, "He doesn't open his phone till like 7:30 to 8." Sam and Woods joked about that and Matt was talking about how this was getting old. Matt then said, "You guys wanna come with me?" Mya nodded as she was walking with Woods and Sam behind her. Matt walked up to Bailey and said, "Have you gone to red base at all today?" Bailey shook her head when Mya said, "There's more wording it seems like." Bailey nodded getting up as they headed to red base.

Mya opened the door and it made her stop in confusing seeing an arrow. Woods saw this speeding up to her as he saw it as well and Mya went inside. They were all mumbling to themselves on where the arrow was pointing to as Matt goes into a room. He said that nothing was in there and Mya said, "Who or what do you think could be doing this? There hasn't been any forced entry's and no sign of life. Spirits don't usually do this either." Woods was walking when he saw another one and they walked toward the other one and it was pointing to the warehouse. Sam was talking while Matt was looking into the other room and Mya said, "Are you ok Uncle Matt?" Matt walked over to the other wall and grabbed a bat and they made a joke about another time.

Sam walked up to Woods asking if he would take the camera explaining. Mya smiled at him as his muscles were showing and Woods winked at her making her blush. Matt all the sudden exclaimed but it was a joke. They were walking around trying to figure out where the next one could be while Mya was by Woods. They walked into the warehouse and Mya said, "I think it could be down the hall for I don't see any words anywhere." They nodded but Bailey said, "It possibly could be pointing to the mountaineer." Matt had this face that made Mya nervous.....