Chater 6

They walked down the hall as Sam was looking in the lockers and got to Matts. He told her not to look in his but she did and found a wig which made Mya giggle. The walked into the lunch area when Sam said, "I found it." Mya had a feeling this wasn't the end as Sam turned on the light and saw another arrow. Sam then said, "I don't want to go into the dark sound room where I feel like this is pointing." Matt then asked her if she wanted to bat but decided to go 1st and they headed inside the room. They didn't see anything when Mya said, "Could it be in Mikes office area?"

Mat nodded as they walked around talking looking inside when something caught her eye. She looked at the stairs and tried to call out to them and finally yelled pointing to the arrow. But Woods seemed not him and Mya walked up to him and said, "Woods are you alright?" He told her he was ok and asked her where the arrow was and she pointed on where it was. They all headed upstairs and Matt told them that there was another arrow and Sam said, "Were gonna have to paint a lot. But I have a part of me thinking is this really paranormal or just."

Matt was looking inside a room and chuckled awkwardly and said, "I think I found it." As he turned on the light and Mya looked at the words and said, "Do you fancy me mad? What in the world." Sam and Bailey kept asking questions to the point where Matt said, "Just start giving me answer's." Sam was trying to make some sort of conclusion when Woods said, "What are the quotes so far." Sam and Matt were trying to remember them all then Matt said, "Some of the words people have rearrange have made sense." Matt decided to take a picture to give it to Subject 4 and to go to Megadesk. Mya sat on Woods lap while Matt was telling them that he was just reading reddit. Checking some of the post some of them Mya was just listening on.

As Matt was scrolling down a lot of people were cosplaying and there were some good ones. But some posts were just shading Matt which made Mya giggled and Woods leaned Mya back onto his chest. Matt was explaining what the audience see then explained his point of view. There was one post that stood out to Mya and it was a drawing of Project 863 crew including her and Matt said, "Everyone is now welcoming you to Project 863." Woods hugged Mya with her giggling and Mya then realized and said, "Uncle Matt your suppose to be asking them." Everyone then chuckled at what we just did and he went to doing what he planned on doing....