Chapter 13

They all sat down but Mya stayed standing up with this frown upon her face. They listened it and the end they heard Woods name and that when Mya left the room. They had a conversation then Woods left to go find his girlfriend and found her. He held her close as he heard her crying and he  then dragged her over to she could lay down and take a nap while he edited. He was working his stuff as he heard soft snores from his girlfriend when Matt came in. Mya then was woken up by Woods and he said, 

"Were gonna follow the directions." Mya nodded walking hand in hand with Woods as they headed to red base and they followed the directions but it lead them to the road. "Let's just get into the car. I'm sick and tired of this and just want to get this over with." They got into the car and followed the directions and Mya had a bag gut feeling about this. When Woods realized it was his apartment he got out of the car and Mya followed him. Woods looked like he was about to cry and they held each other when Bailey and Sam were talking. This made Mya so mad and she looked at them and said, "ENOUGH!!!" The girls looked at her with shock as Mya said, "You pressuring him is not gonna work. You need to leave it alone. These direction led to my boyfriends house."

She walked away as Matt pulled up. Matt and Woods were talking while Mya was on the side trying not to cry for her boyfriends life could be in danger. Mya was overhearing the conversation  and she knew what Woods was saying. She walked up to Matt and said, "I'm moving in with Woods and I'm gonna be off for a bit. They walked inside the apartment and Woods sat on the couch and said, "You didn't have to do that Mya." Mya sat beside Woods and said, "It got too close to my heart." Woods nodded as he turned on the TV so that they could watch something as they heard the group leave.