Chapter 1

August 23rd Ty'Aizyas pov -

August 23rd
Ty'Aizyas pov -

"Bro i'm actually so hyped foh dis school year" I said to my best friend Yasmine

"on fonem grave" -Yasmine responded with a big smile on her face

•Walking down the hall Yasmine and I seen these ugly ass hoes. We call them Chimp one Chimp two , but the other ones call them Paris and Aaliyah.

*Ugly bitch* Paris said under her breath to Me

" Bitch you not talking to me hoe, cus bitch if you got stuff to say to or about me speak up !" I said screaming down the hall .

" What bitch!" Said Paris.

"Hoe you heard what the fuck i said you just tryna act slow but bitch if you tryna run it up you know where the fuck i stay!" I said while the teachers are running up to me trying to ask me questions. " Nigga get yall hands offa me and stop asking me questions" I said to those fuck ass teachers.

The teachers let go and when they did I seen Paris and Aaliyah talking shit the walking away . Yasmine and I walked to our first class of the year.

"HEYYYYY BITCHHHHH I HAVENT SEEN YOUR ASS SINCE THE 4TH QUARTED OF LAST SCHOOL YEAR!!" I said to my best friend Aizya. Aizya is my rod, she got a twin named Shy'Keir but we not as close not to mention me and Shy'keir never had that bond like that but she still my friend and all.

"HEYYYY" Aizya responded with a bitch smile and gave me a hug.

" Girl what happend this summer wichu cus i got lots for you" I said."Girl you can go first cus i had a lot too" she responded.

" Alright to basically you know that wak ass hoe Paris, well i seen that bitch up at that walmart. She was wit ha little sister or sum buh she was tryna cus me out while i was with my mom, so i hit that bitch with the come outside hoe we can run it up-" as i was rudely cut off by miss armontrout

"Hey guys let's get quiet !" Me and my friend looked at her like she was stupid cus i just gotten cut off of words. "I hope y'all had a good summer but now it's time to tap into learning, if you do not get on my bad side your school year won't be hell with me-" the door slung and shut open and closed really fast that made miss armontrout get cut off. I thought it was karma so i laughed a little. When i looked to the door I seen a shocking surprise.