Chapter 20

The whole friend group-

Ty'Aizya, Yasmine, Aizya, Shy'Keir,Belcalis, BreNet,Pageant ,and Jalaya.

September 1st

1:30am
Imani added you and 7 other mutual friends to a group chat!

I looked at my phone this trick Imani stay texting my phone.

Imani : All ya'll hoes better be ready for 1:00 pm up at silicone park.

Aizya: Hoe what?! No one want to see your ass tmr 😂

Shy'Keir :Nawl Frl.

Imani :If all y'all hoes don't come to Silicone park we will shoot up all y'all cribs.

Ty'Aizya: Girl Nb want to see your ass fuck outta here!!

Imani: That's y'all lives but okay 😂

Yasmine: Let's just go and see what these hoes want

Ty'Aizya: whatever we will be there.

11:40 pm

I put my clothes in getting ready to fight most likely. Me and all of my friends meet up at the Silicone park to practice for these hoes early.
Ty cousin Jaleesa came and watched us practice. Jaleesa was the most skilled fighter so we mostly practiced on her. Around 12 we was done training and decided to get some Wendy's before we had to go back in the field. We all ordered a 4 for 4$. "Why that weird ho add us to a gc at 1am like she mad messy." Ty said. We all shrugged our shoulders.

By the time we was done eating it was 12:40 we waited up at the park for 20 mins for them to pull up.

Her and her friends, Aaliyah, Shaniqua, Paris and Ayana got out of the car. "Bitch what's good" Ayana said to Aizya. "Bitch I'm on what u on! We not the ones who called up at 1. Ayana punched Aizya. Aizya face started to bleed. I could see something on Ayana hand . She had 10 sharp rings on. I could feel how Aizya felt because those cuts was getting nasty particles in it.

Paris had a Vodka bottle and ran up on Ty'Aizya and hit her with it. The bottle broke on her head. She got dizzy but she wasn't that dizzy that she couldn't defend herself. Ty'Aizya fell on the bottle that was now cracked. She had blood gushing out her back. She didn't let that stop her.

Shaniqua then had a literal fucking knife and shoulder checked Shy'Keir causing Shy to fall she pointed the knife right at shys eye. Shy tried holding Shaniqua hands so she would get stabbed.

After that happened we all knew that these hoes came wilding and was trynan kill bitches.

Imani had pepper spray all up on hands and she ran up onto Pageant and back handed her right into her left eye. She couldn't barely fight to her best ability with the pepper spray in her eye and Imani still throwing her pepper spray infected hands on her face.

Aaliyah reached into her glove department and grabbed something
She started shooting bullets up to the sky and they was falling back down.

Imani, Ayana, Paris, and Shaniqua got off of them and ran into the car. There was a man driving the car. Driving off They all put they guns out the window they shot off 1 shot off at each person.

Two of the bullets hit the girls. I can't tell you who got shot. Or who survived or lived

Your going to have to read the next book 😈😈