Chapter 9

Aizya

Aizya

Shy'Keir pov-August 25th

Shy'Keir pov-
August 25th

My house was having damage right now due to these messy ass opps existing.
I wanted to Kill they asses for putting my family and me in danger. But that's aight when i see them at school It's up dere on fonem grave .

Buding* I heard my phone. It was just my nigga Dontrelle texting •Bae you good? You trynan netflix and chill?•
•Yeah we good over here but yeah i'll be over in a few•
" Aizya i'm boutta go to Dontrelle crib" I said to my twin.
"Aight well i'm prolly gon go to NaVaje house too" She said

NaVaje is her nigga . They been off and on for a while . He beats on her. But she loves him to much for her to ever want to hurt him or leave him. I would go beat him myself but my sister said I shouldn't so I won't . But let her come wit a bruise on her face I will kill that nigga cus really ion play that abusing shit.

I arrived to Dontrelle house. He said that he wanted to go to walmart and stuff before we watched a movie and shit . We put on our matching bape hoodies and took a photo in the mirror in the bathroom . And i posted it on my ig

🤍2k5t and 500 others liked post•Theyluvkeir• New post•Yawl to cuteee• •The matching bape omggg•

Theyluvkeir• New post
•Yawl to cuteee•
•The matching bape omggg•

We got back from the Walmart. We had bought Pop corn and some stuff to cook and beverages. We picked a movie out of the red box movies.

Aizya Pov-

I packed my stuff to go to NaVaje house. He beat me every now in then but I love him to much to hurt him. Other than we cuteee.

Bae i'm otw to pick you up and we finna go to a arcade •
•Alr booka stink•

Me and NaVaje got to the Arcade and we took couple goal photos.

🤍 Nettiehoops and 600 others like your photo

After we got from the arcade we went to the Dollar general to get takis gatorade and a whole bunch of stuff. And we went to his house and netflix and chilled we watches like 5-6 movies.

"Bae lemme go through yo phone" he said .
"Nigga what?" I relied . Fuck he needed to go through my phone for !?
"You heard me hoe" He said while his voice was gradually getting deeper.
"What's in MY personal phone that has anything to do with you?" I said looking at him up and down like he was fucking delu lu.
"Yeah aight you weird bitch" He said going on his phone .
I went on my phone and minded my business glimpsing at him. He turned over real fast and grabbed my phone . everything turned left after that I decked that nigga.
He grabbed me by my throat and said "Bitch don't you ever put ur hands on me hoe." Then he let me go. I didn't think right so i jumped up out of the bed and i grabbed my shoes really fast and left his house . Walking out of the house i seen his big brother .
"Aizya you aight?" he asked .
Tears running down my face i replied "No i've been with your brother for 5 months and half the time he puts his hands on me."
He shouted so loud " NAVAJE!" and ran in the house really fast and started beating him . His words remarked " Don't you ever put no hands on no girl, fuck wrong with you." I low key smirked while i seen him give TaVaje bruises and black eyes . I grabbed my phone and left .