Chapter 6

August 24thAround 3:40pm Ty'Aizya pov-

August 24th
Around 3:40pm
Ty'Aizya pov-

I was sitting in my house bored asl i had nothing to do so i texted my nigga Khalil, I asked him if he wanted to go walk somewhere maybe chill at one of our cribs or go to the movies. He said he had stuff to do today but probably tomorrow we could hang.

I was irritated cus i had no to hang with until i thought about going to ask my cousins Pagent, Jalessa , and Jalaya if they wanted to hang go hit the mall or some place go to photos or some shit . So i texted the cousin gc. •Yawl trynan go to the mall or go take photos type shit?• I waited for 10 minutes for at least one of them hoes to fucking respond. I heard a buding sound come from my phone so i was forced to check. It was Jalessa she said •Yeah i guess lemme put some clothes on to go out• I was excited because I wasn't finna sit up in that fucking house with nb to hang wit or at least go somewhere .

another 10 minutes passed it was now like 4:00 and Jalaya never responded so we had to go get from her house and wait for her ass to get ready.
"Bitch hurry the fuck up folk got places to go niggas to see!" I yelled . Her mom wasn't home so I was forced to cuss at her . "Bitch fucking wait !" Jalaya yelled. I don't know what's with me and people yelling at me but i just fucking hate it. Like bitch just because I yell at you don't fucking mean you can tell at me. But i kept calm because sometimes i have to remember that they my friend or like they my family. Or I woulda pop that bitch dead ass right in the fucking throat .

I thought about inviting the twins because they do live a street over . Or invite Belcalis cus we all live tight like that . But i haven't been around my cousins like that so i just decided to hand around my cousins.

4:30
We all walked outside of my cousins house and we seen that hoe Aaliyah pull out of her drive way and spin the block towards the twins house. Me and my cousins don't stay concerned we just mind our business and keep walking to the mall. Then we all hear 5 -6 big booms. we run to the next neighbor hood and we see Aaliyah in the car again. The driver slows down enough for her to yell out the window "Tell them nasty ass hoes Shy'Keir and Aizya stop stepping on folk for we step onnay graves!" and then speeds off. We run up to the twins house real fast. There was holes shot up through the front of the house.

"What the fuck" I say with a surprised look on my face. " Who the fuck was that chimp up innat window that screamed out" Jalessa said.
"That was that raggedy pussy ass bitch Aaliyah" I said still flabbergasted as fuck . I call up my down bitches. " Yo that chimp Aaliyah blew ur fucking house !" I said "Hold the fuck up tell that hoe on granny grave i'm in her shit when i see her" Shy'Keir said. Before i responded they spun the block again this time we seen Paris hanging out the window . "Hold on girl they spun the block again" I said . "Tell Shy'Keir come outside and her crusty twin Aizya!" Paris said. "omg is that fucking Paris" Shy'keir said through the phone. "BITCH THEY NOT HERE! YOU GON HAVE TO FUCKING SCRAP ME FIRST THEN WE CAN TALK TWINS!" I said while balling up my fist . But then i felt something in my stomach it hurt it was burning everything went black .