Chapter 4

Still August 23rdYasmine pov-

Still August 23rd
Yasmine pov-

I walked in the doors with my best friend Ty'Aizya Hoes was already dick sucking her .
Ty'Aizya is my bsf we been friend for a year? She walked me to my first class where I met my math teacher Mister Saar.

He's weird. He stand gay as fuck but on his presentation it says that he has 4 kids and a wife of 25 years. I guess i had to present something about my life and i forgot to do it when i seen it pop in my emails last week . "Yasmine? is that your name?" Mister Saar said to me . I shook my head yes with a shocked look on my face. " It looks to me that you never turned in your about me presentation. do you have anything you could say off the top of your head?" He said. "Yeah i guess i could tell you something's about me." I responded.

I stood up and walked to the board and faced towards the class. I seen at the back of the class a fine ass fuck boy his name was Sion. He was so fucking fine. I was just to scared to ask him for his snap chat. "Yasmine answer 4 questions , 1 where are you from, 2 what your favorite food, 3  what your dream job 4, if you could go anywhere, where would it be?" said Mister Saar. Man i wish he asked who the finest nigga is in the class but okay. "These lame ahh questions but okay, Umm i'm from Chicago, My favorite food is Bbops burgers, My dream job is to do like lash extensions and if i could go anywhere i would go... yeah yikes i don't know." I responded. Whole time i was staring at Sion and he stared at me as his hoodie was on his head and chewing on that damn strings.

I leave for second period and meet up with Shy'keir and i see Aaliyah shoulder check her. Whole time i was like damn there been too much going on already for the 1st day i just want to go the fuck home. After a while i hear a big boom. i turn around and i see Aaliyah swing on Shy'keir i'm like oh fuck she just got decked. Then i see Aaliyah guilty face she grab her stuff and ran out the school. a bunch of people came up to me "Yo you seen Aaliyah miss that punch on Shy'keir" andi was just like yikes whole time . I thought about calling my mother and asking her to pick me up to go home but i decided to go through the rest of the day just in case i have Sion in any more of my classes.

I go to my third period an hour later and i don't see Sion anywhere i didn't have him in my second period either although i do see my cousin BreNet. We chopped it up for a few minutes and then we met the teacher.
"BreNet why was i up in my first period class and there was this fine ass nigga named Sion up in there bro , i had to present to my class and i was staring him and he was staring at me the whole time" I said while blushing.
" yikessss that nigga is not it" She said with this ugly face .  "What you mean yikes you know he-" I got cut off with a big *buding* sound coming from my phone . I unlock it and see i got a new add on sc that said •Hbk-Si • I tapped on it and added •Hbk-si• back and they sent me a snap.
I dropped my phone . "WHAT WHAT WHAT IS IT !?" BreNet said really loudly that made the s whole class shut up.
"LOOK LOOK!" I said and i showed her the photo.

"Damnnn he is cute" BreNet said blushing. I looked at her like she was fucking delu lu because what the hell she supposed to be my cousin not my fucking back stabber trying to steal my nigga . But i chose to be calm and hit it with the "Yeah no frl" But the blood raging in my body made me want to just beat the fuck outta her .