Chapter 12

Sion pov- ⚠️Thist parts about 2 niggas in the story this is one of the only parts where they get to main characterize ⚠️

Sion pov-
⚠️Thist parts about 2 niggas in the story this is one of the only parts where they get to main characterize ⚠️

There is this really cute girl In my first period class named Yasmine. I found her sc "iam.Yas" We snapped each other a few times since then but I low key wanna start messing with her Fr Fr but my twin told me not to because I guess she a cheater or some shit. But we new here so ion kno how he kno this info.
Hey Yas
"Hi "
Do you want to start talking?
"Sure!"
Wyd rn?
"Nothing wbu?"
Not shii
"Alr I'll hyu later "
Aight.

Damn my pull game to fucking good.

"Yo you know that Yasmine girl you told me not to fw?" I said to my twin brother
" Yea what about her" He said with a confused look on his face.
"I'm fw ha" I said.
" yikes when that hoe break up witchu imma laugh" he said looking really agitated.
I didn't care what the Fuck he thought I just cared about me and my personal needs. And Yasmine is what I needed. I don't care if Yasmine cheat on me at least I'll know that I lived having a bad bitch.

 I don't care if Yasmine cheat on me at least I'll know that I lived having a bad bitch

Da'Jonté pov-

All I care about is money in life because these hoes really trip. But I met this girl at the mall a few days ago she was different that girl wasn't no hoe Frl . She was pretty and all like I low key want to fuck wit ha but my abuelita always told me to keep to myself and to focus on myself too. Ian listen ta ha I listen to myself. If imma fuck with that girl I will fuck with her.

I walk into my kitchen and see Mami making some enchiladas for lunch. I don't go to school because I go shot back in the day. Ion got to many friends I mostly hang out with my cousin Titó. Me and him smoke together a lot he influences me to a lot of new things. New jobs , Ne opportunities, especially new bitches. My body count now is around like 7. But ion be fucking like that cus ion want to fuck the wrong one and catch STDs. if I catch me some STDs I'm offing myself and that hoe that gave me it. I'm high right now to be real 😂. I hate being sober because that's when I have to face real life, real struggles, and reality. I have to take these meds 2 times a day to keep my body up and functioning so I don't die from kidney failure. Not from getting shot but from being alive, and born.

"titó what was that girl name at the mall the other day that girl was BADDDDD" I said to my cousin.

"You think I kno? It was some Ty ion kno" He said looking at me all Types of confused.
I kept thinking Ty.. Ty... Ty... I couldn't Reiner so I put in my Snap chat search bar "Ty" it came up Ty'Aizya.

Are u da girl from the mall a while ago?
She don't respond fast so I didn't know what to do do pass time

"¡Tótu y Da'Jonté, tus enchiladas están listas!" My Mami yelled to me and Titó. My mother doesn't speak English so she speaks in Spanish.

"Ven y siéntate con mi sobrino y mi hijo" My Mami said. She said come and sit my nephew and son.
I sat down and ate my food as my cousin and Mami talked about whatever. *Buding*
I checked my phone and seen Ty'Aizya texting
Yeah, I am

I responded
You're fine let me get your number
😂 you're really funny
I didn't know it was really funny about me asking her for her number.
What's funny?
That you called me fine but you didn't at the mall
She needs to shut up because some people are just shy. I thought about reaching my hand through that screen and slapping her.
And? That was the mall I'm talking about now.
What's the difference you can't see me behind the screen?
But I remember your face
I have a Nigga but thank you
That just ruined my whole day. I lost my appetite for my enchiladas.
I gave my food back to Mami and told her no thank you I'm full.