Chapter 2

August 23rdParis pov -

August 23rd
Paris pov -

I was up in school with my best friend Aaliyah, and i see these two aggravating bitches. Ty'Aizya and Yasmine, I could feel Ty'Aizya mugging me so i called her a ugly bitch. Then the messy hoe tried to cuss me out and tell me to speak up when i have something to say about her or say to her . I was over the top confused bcs she know that she was beat at Walmart over the summer right in-front of her Mother .

Me and my friend Aaliyah roamed the halls until a minute after the bell. Oh and yes the fuck we did talk our shit when walking by especially about her little pookie thing Yasmine . Like that bitch over the top ugly too.

I go to room 308 i slam it open really fast and slam it shut to make a entrance. I see my first period teacher, she was built weird. She had a wooden name tag on her desk that said "Miss Armontrout. I examin the room and yelled " OH FUCK NO" I seen them dirty hoes Ty'Aizya  and Aizya. They stared at me like i was a fucking bug on a wall. As if i was fucking ugly.

"Um exscuse your language, you not finna talk like that in my class ." said Miss Armontrout . "Yeah okay whatever" i responded. I heard from the left side of me "Bitch" come out of Aizya mouth. I stared at her bcs im not finna bark at a bitch who friend got her shit rocked.
I sat down at my seat that Miss armontrout moved me to wich was right fucking next to those dirty ass hoes.