Chapter 7

Jalessa

Jalessa

& Pageant  pov-August 24th

& Pageant pov-
August 24th

4:30pm
Me my sister and my two cousins were walking to the mall in our cute outfits, and this bitch Aaliyah that had been fucking with my cousins and my sister had spun the block and shot my cousins and sister friends house up.
whole time i was in shock i had no clue WHAT the fuck to do. Because I really don't even fuck with them like that I only fuck wit they older sister frl. But they live in the same house so i was low key concerned for her .
My little cousin Ty'Aizya got in a argument with this Paris girl that keep on fucking wit her a lot.
Paris was about to get out of the car to box it up but BOOM! Aaliyah shot my fucking cousin right in the stomach. They drove off and when wherever they went while my cousin was laying there breathless . We called 911 as soon as we could. I had a sweater on so i wrapped it around her body and applied a lot of pressure so it would stop the bleeding and give her a better chance of not bleeding to death.
Pageant and Jalaya was just crying the whole time because they doubted the fact hat Ty would be able to live .

5:30pm- The Emergency room

"Good results came back , she is alive and stable to walk but she does have a whole going through her kidney that can cause eternal damage which could lead to dying earlier." The doctor said . Everyone in the Emergency waiting room was shooken by this. I mean like you do only need one kidney to survive but having two is better. "Thank you doc" We all said.

Later that night the doctor came in and told us that we could bring her home but to lay off the fighting and stuff. Which knowing my little cus that wasn't going to happen. If a bitch want to rumble my cousin be up there.

August 25th 10:00am
"Cus how you feelin?" I asked her while rubbing my eyes from just waking up. "I'm chillin you kno, Bitch can shoot me but can't kill me !" She shouted . " So are you trying to go to the mall later then?" Pageant asked Ty. It was a dumb question because if i just got shot i would not want to be all up outside running streets as if the world evolves around me or something. "fuck ya bitch , New day new niggas to meet" She said jumping up trying to round up some clothes to wear . " Girl sit the fuck down you just got fucking shot trynan run the streets again ." I said. I looked at her like she was fucking dumb because not a way in this world somebody get shot and then start acting un touchable. " Your goofy" She said while staring at me so goofily. I couldn't help but to sock her in her throat.

After I socked her in her throat we started fighting . I was getting tired so i screamed "GET THE FUCK BACK HOE!" and punched her right where she was shot . I felt bad but then realized she shouldn't have stepped up to me acting all dumb . I watched her cradle to the floor gasping for help. I didn't help her bcs why would i help her if i mean to do it?

Over that we ended up going to the mall all four of us. Ty'Aizya met this fine boy and got his snap . She gave me his snap and he sent me a snap of him and his money when he left the mall.

My cousin knows she got a fucking nigga so she bedda not be trynan fuck with this "Edgar Allen HOE

My cousin knows she got a fucking nigga so she bedda not be trynan fuck with this "Edgar Allen HOE." When we went to Rainbow we seen them goofy ass hoes up in there.
"Damn bitch you just got shot yesterday and now you running all over again" Aaliyah said laughing toward Paris. "And the fuck is hoe i mean your not gonna shoot me twice so you might as well go on somewhere." Ty responded to her giving her the dirtiest look. "Bitch next time it won't be you and if it is i'll make sure your ass is dead ." Paris said .

"You said what to my cousin?" I stood up and said . "Bitch you heard what the fuck i said" I went up to her . She looked scared as i went up to her . I decked that hoe in her face . I did the kick punch combo on her. She started falling and she grabbed onto the clothes that was hanging up. Taking the clothes with her to the floor ,Aaliyah went to the back of me and deck me . I ran forward and turned around real fast because ain't no way i'm gonna be beat in the back of my head . By the time i got ready up to fight Aaliyah, Security came. They told us that we was banned from that mall for 5months. I thought it was lame because the hoe just threatened my Luh cus.