Chapter 13

Aizya

Aizya

& Shy'Keir pov -  After the big fight I went to my nigga house

& Shy'Keir pov -
After the big fight I went to my nigga house. He was real happy of my work he went and bought me a bucket of stuff for me to snack on. We ordered pizza and we indeed fucked that pizza up that shit was real good.

"You stomped that hoe ong" he said laughing.
" yeah Frl, but now I could've risked my life because that hoe carry guns." I said.
"Shy'Keir if a hoe gonn shoot you she gon have to shoot me first cus I'm not finna live knowing I let my girl get shot by a opp thot" he said saying in a very serious matter.
I just nodded up and down knowing that he was going to keep me safe. *ring ring ring* I heard my phone ringing so I looked at who was calling "Evil twin 🖤" was calling so I picked up.
"That hoe Aaliyah snatched my nigga!"
Hold the fuck up what!?
"Yes that nigga sent me a photo of her giving him that stuff!"
You a lie you told me he not into that stuff.
"Nawl shy I'm being so dead ass right now!"
Well then he wasn't the one for you if he over there literally fucking with your opp
"Nawl I'm boutta go blow both they brains out!"
Nawl nawl don't do that now. Stay your ass the Fuck home!
"On mommy imma go kill her ass"
Don't put stuff in mommy fuck wrong with you lemme find out you don killed mommy or that hoe imma kill you!
"Bitch shut the fuck up"
*bing* she hung up that shit had my blood broiling. I got up out the bed and grabbed my bag and my shoes and headed for the door. Dontrelle ran up to the door and blocked it so I couldn't get out.

"MOVE NIGGA!" I yelled.
"Where you going?"
"I'm going to my twin now FUCKING MOVE!" i said
He picked me up and took me back to the room.
"NIGGA PUT ME DOWN!"
"I can't let you leave like this"
"If you don't let me down and let me go we are done . I'm tryna save my twin from doing some goofy shit." I said . He put me down and hugged me. I didn't want to hug him or even talk to him so I didn't hug him back. I left out his house real fast. And went to the house. When I got there Aizya wasn't up in the house so I had to run all over town trying to find her.

Aizya pov-

I just seen the most nastiest shit out there. My nigga with my opp i knew immediately what the fuck I had to do. So I went and grabbed my shit and I went to Ty' Aizya house. I went to her house only beachside I felt that she woulda kept me from hurting a nigga and a bitch. I knocked on her door and her mom opened the door.
"Hey is Ty here?" I asked
"Nawl she just left up out of here to Khalil crib whatchu need" her mom responded.
"Oh ion need nothing never mind bye." I said while walking away back up to my house.
I was pissed. I texted NaVaje
What the fuck.
"Shorty come over."
NO WHAT THE FUCK
"wym no? Come over"
Nawl you not gon sit back and cheat on me and expect me to come over.
"And?"
And I literally let you beat on me cuss me out stay whatever. And I stayed for you now you want me to except cheating.
"Nawl Ian expecting you too. You are coming over."
I knew that if I didn't he would probably idk kill me. NaVaje used to be different. Now he's just cold hearted and rude. He used to give me princess treatment. Now he acts like I'm his friend. I decided to just go over there.
"Hi." I said blankly staring at him. I had nothing much to say to him because I knew If I did I would cry or get mad.
"Why you acting all brand new fa?" He said as if he didn't know why I was acting brand new.
"Nothing. Why did you want me to come over?" I said.
" To Netflix and chill what else ?" He said. I stared at him for a good 15 seconds. I scoffed and turned around walked away. He grabbed me and dug his nails into my arm and drug me into the house. I cried.
"Stop I want to go home." I said while trying not to break down. He hugged me and told me all will be okay and that he was sorry for cheating on me. I didn't believe he was because he cheated on me many times before now. If he really meant it I don't think he would've did it so many times.
I hugged him back and told him it was okay 🤦🏽‍♀️. I don't know what's wrong with me. He fucked me up so many times I don't know what's with him and me but It's something about him.