Chapter 10

Ty'Aizya Pov-

Ty'Aizya Pov-

August 26th

I walked into school met up with all my friends BreNet, Aizya, Shy'Keir, Padgeant, Yasmine, Jalaya, etc.

Them opp hoes were looking at my stomach because that's where i got shot .
"Let them hoes keep on fucking staring." Aizya said .
"BOO BITCH!" Imani screamed across the whole hall.
Aizya waved Aaliyah to come up close to her and that's where Aizya decked her.
Everyone from every hall was watching Aizya beat Aaliyah ass The teachers didn't stop the fight for 4 whole minutes Aizya kept on holding Aaliyah hands so for she couldn't hit her. Then Aizya started screaming "SHOOT UP MY HOUSE AGAIN BITCH ILL GET IT BACK IN BLOOD" While stomping on Aaliyah frequently. Aizya meant wht she said because shorty face was bleeding bad.
Imani tried to jump Aizya but Shy'Keir was there and grabbed her by her neck and threw her on the floor causing them to fight again. Paris tried jumping Shy'Keir too. So you know that's what i dropped my bag and then Swung on her. Cause no shorty boutta jump my down bitches I broke that hoe back on fonem. I grabbed her hair and stepped on her at the same time . It was 3 fights going on all at once. So the teacher pulled the fire alarm and had all the kids escort the school while we all were still throwing them hands. The school officers then tased us because we wasn't stopping.

After getting tased that shit hurt like hell . I mean i just got shot that weekend so ofc it was finna hurt more than it should've. They put me and my friends in the same room and the other ones in a different room. "That hoe was weird, matter of a fact them bitches all are" I said to them.
"On mommy they was" Shy responded. "Ain't no hoe finna jump me or my twin or my fucking friend. fuck allat and then shoot my fucking friend and shoot my house up. and expect it not to be back in blood" Aizya said while her face was still in that "imma beat ass" look.

We had to stay at the school all day in that tiny office because our parents couldn't pick us up. When I got home my Dad was wondering if I won . I did so he wasn't mad at me .

I don't know what happened with the twins I should go over and walk to they house to see if they alright or if they in trouble . Imma chose to just text them instead.
Yawl good? Yawl in trouble?•
•We good over here how bout u?•
•I'm good over here too, how long u suspended for?•
•A week•
•Same•

I had nothing to do for a whole week i mean like i could do my assignments really fast in a day and so could they so i think imma just go to they house every day after my work is finished igs.