Chapter 14

Ty'Aizya pov-I went to Khalil house and I listed to him lecture me the whole time about how dumb I was for fighting Paris

Ty'Aizya pov-
I went to Khalil house and I listed to him lecture me the whole time about how dumb I was for fighting Paris. Whole time he was talking I just wanted to tell him it wasn't forced for him to keep on lecturing and that me and him could have a fun day if he couldn't just shut up.
"You shouldn't have been fighting because you stomped Paris and now you could be going on house arrest and all types-" He was talking and I cut him off.
"Please stop lecturing me about issues that have nothing to do with you." I said.
"It has everything to do with me because if you go on house arrest I won't be walking to come and see you. You gon have to get yourself a new nigga at that rate." He said looking so serious. I was thinking no way he told me I would have to get a new nigga. Because the only nigga I wanted was him. "What do you mean get a new nigga the only nigga I want is you." I said while whining.
"All I want is you too so don't do this dumb shit again." He said still looking at me serious.
I cuddled up on him and laid on his chest while thinking as if he was being really really serious about me having to find a new nigga. *Buding* I look up at my phone and I see that my mom texted me "Aizya came over looking for you, she was acting weird." What does my mom mean she was "acting weird." Okay I said In response.
I called up Shy to see if she knew what was going on.
Shy do you know what's going on with Aizya?
"Yea that punk ass nigga cheated on her, she said she was finna go shoot him and that hoe up. Now I can't fucking find her"
WHAT! what you mean you can't find her? I said while sitting up so fast.
Khalil looked at me I'm a shocked look mouthing what's wrong.
"I literally mean I can't find her"
She went to my house asking if I was there but call her to see.
"Oh shit I didn't call her because she hung up on me earlier let me call her now."
*ding*
"What happened" Khalil asked me looking concerned as if any of this had anything to do with him.
"Nothing it doesn't concern you" I said to him really annoyed.
I laid back on his chest and he jumped up and said "don't lay on me Bitch." I don't know who he was calling bitch. I looked around the room to check and see who the fuck he was talking to. "Who are you talking to?!" I asked in concern.
"Who else was laying on me or is a Bitch in this room."He said.
I got and socked that nigga then I left. I was not fucking with that niggas energy. I decided to text a new nigga:
Hi.